The Anime Society: FULL METAL YURI - The Awesomeness of Cooro Hiwatari Watch

ReputationRep:
    I need to quit while I'm ahead. :giggle:
    • CV Helper

ReputationRep:
    CV Helper
    (Original post by Yuuki)
    Oh well, all time spent on anime is worth it
    Absolutely. It's better than working in some stuffy office for thirty years of your life. Time well spent I say. :cool:

Total episodes: 13,125 (this is the result of watching too much shōnen).

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by vin)
    I bored pay attention to me!!!!:motz:
    There, there. No need for tempter tantrums Vin :console:

:giggle: Think you're right Aiko - I was lost a long time ago :p:

ReputationRep:
    I just finished my Biology, I don't know whether I should perserver with my Maths or have a play on Linux and do my website design.

ReputationRep:

:cool:

please dont judge me by my shody ms paint rush job :puppyeyes:

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by 123mccann)
    I just finished my Biology, I don't know whether I should perserver with my Maths or have a play on Linux and do my website design.
    do your maths:whip:

ReputationRep:
    I want to have some fun though. :puppyeyes:

ReputationRep:
    I just tried a round of Chess Titans ... I hate it when you get in the loop of "Queen Checks, move king, Queen Checks, move King" etc. ... I lost XD It was close though ... I usually lose quicker.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by 123mccann)
    I want to have some fun though. :puppyeyes:
    fun wont make you good at maths
    • CV Helper

ReputationRep:
    CV Helper
    (Original post by caraniel)
    There, there. No need for tempter tantrums Vin :console:

:giggle: Think you're right Aiko - I was lost a long time ago :p:
    When I was around 12-14, my social skills were seriously lacking (as opposed to my eloquent, charming and talkative demeanor today :p: ), and this was the period where I had my initial explosion into the labyrinth of this wonderful thing called anime. Because I rarely had any contact with anyone (except my family and close friends), I relied on the expressions of the anime characters I saw on TV. I started responding with set expressions that made my family chuckle (they weren't aware I was impersonating the anime I was watching). Because VA actors have a set way of speaking Japanese with varying tones (unlike the average japanese native), I came across as very zany. Nowadays, people who know me in person consider me as wacky and eccentric. Although I'm very much a different person to back then, my personality still holds remnants of the characters I loved. :rolleyes:
    • CV Helper

ReputationRep:
    CV Helper
    (Original post by vin)

:cool:

please dont judge me by my shody ms paint rush job :puppyeyes:
    Awesome.

I never laugh out loud (literally), always smile, but you succeeded Vin-kin. :yep:

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Matisse)
    Awesome.

I never laugh out loud (literally), always smile, but you succeeded Vin-kin. :yep:
    yay:hugs: someone noticed:s:

ReputationRep:
    I found an interesting pic from a friends party a while back there was this plate which had fruit and some kind of alcohol spirit in it :hmmmm: but afterwards it was just a load of booze and bits of fruit and I vaguely remember being told to drink from it since I had cat ears on :^_^: so I did:wtf?: vin is a good boy when drunk :eyeball:

ReputationRep:
    Hard gay doesn't do it without the shades. :cool:
    I just get an awkward feeling when I hear cat ears, Vin and good boy in a sentence. :afraid:
    • CV Helper

ReputationRep:
    CV Helper
    Then I suppose you wouldn't want to read about the panda suit Vin-kin wore during our heated evening?

ReputationRep:
    :puppyeyes:

ReputationRep:
    I'm gonna go finish reading Tsubasa 04 ...
    • CV Helper

ReputationRep:
    CV Helper
    Vin-kin comes in various flavors:

ReputationRep:
    What does he taste like drenched in honey? :teeth:

:giggle:
    • Section Leader

ReputationRep:
    Section Leader
    A bit late, I know. I was working on my dissertation. But anyway:

A-P tells me that I've spent over two months on anime, now I know I'm mediocre by this society's standards.

TSR Support Team

We have a brilliant team of more than 60 Support Team members looking after discussions on The Student Room, helping to make it a fun, safe and useful place to hang out.

Updated: December 14, 2008
  • See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• Poll
    Would you like to hibernate through the winter months?
    Useful resources
    AtCTs

Ask the Community Team

Got a question about the site content or our moderation? Ask here.

Welcome Lounge

Welcome Lounge

We're a friendly bunch. Post here if you're new to TSR.

Groups associated with this forum:

View associated groups
  • See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Quick reply
    Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.