Scroll to see replies

yum :p:
i have a chaos;head one :cool:
Reply 1922
My current wallpaper:

Spoiler

nice :cool:
Reply 1924
Surprisingly it wasnt a yaoi doujin - twas a rare "lets examine the characters mindset during this scene" one :p:
Episode 6 of Capu was very amusing: :laughing:

Spoiler

Out of those Toradora! wallpapers the ones which I liked were too small a resolution. :puppyeyes:
Kannagi time. :w00t:
all of them are too big for my screen :sad:
Reply 1928
caraniel
My current wallpaper

Spoiler

Surely this isn't some form of erotic interpretation of Lavi's alternate self (in Road's universe)? Interesting take, nevertheless.
Reply 1929
Matisse
Surely this isn't some form of erotic interpretation of Lavi's alternate self (in Road's universe)? Interesting take, nevertheless.

Yeap if I remember correctly it was a character study into Lavi's 2 different sides, bookman Vs exorcist. Nice art, but I've deleted the actual doujin now so cant remember the circle :sad:
Even Toaru Majutsu no Index was released today. Sundays are the best. :biggrin:
Reply 1931
:wavey: we had famil round so I was being sociable, one small beer shouldnt have made me tipsy though :s-smilie:
Reply 1932
BSS & gg are late with Gundam 00! :stomp: I wont have time to fully download it and watch it tonight at this rate.

*watches Kurozuka*
Reply 1933
caraniel
Yeap if I remember correctly it was a character study into Lavi's 2 different sides, bookman Vs exorcist. Nice art, but I've deleted the actual doujin now so cant remember the circle :sad:

I never understood the rationale behind the Bookman's oath. It seemed flawed and contradictory. Are you following the manga? I am. I'm still sad about the anime. I'm hoping (along with everyone else) that this is only a break. :yep:
Reply 1934
hmmm I need a new wallpaper:hmmmm:
Reply 1935
vin-kun :jumphug:
Reply 1936
Matisse
I never understood the rationale behind the Bookman's oath. It seemed flawed and contradictory. Are you following the manga? I am. I'm still sad about the anime. I'm hoping (along with everyone else) that this is only a break. :yep:

The whole Bookman thing is quite confusing, I'd love to know how many Bookmen there actually are and how 2 of them wound up being exorcists.

I love the manga, its probably my favourite out of the 3 big Shounen Jump series I follow. I was also upset about the anime finishing where it did :sad: but at least it ended on a high, even if it was extremely open ended - i feel sorry for those who only followed the anime :s-smilie:
Reply 1937
yay you noticed:puppyeyes:
Reply 1938
vin
yay you noticed:puppyeyes:

:dancing:
Are the Shounen jump series, Naruto, Bleach, Dragonball etc? :eyeball:
Just so I am clear on the matter. :o:

Latest