Hey there! Sign in to join this conversationNew here? Join for free

is this funny?- giving teacher false address when they want visit. Watch

ReputationRep:
    Well it is a bit childish... but seriously, what kind of teacher happily volunteers to pop by and help you pack your bag??

ReputationRep:
    Yea i think thats really funny,
    sounds something i'd do aswell.

ReputationRep:
    That's funny.

Your teacher can't exactly complain either, he shouldn't be asking you for your address or coming round either! He could get sacked.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by cpj1987)
    Personally I don't think it's funny at all. It IS childish.
    It'd be better for you just to get organised. Of course, by all means refuse to give out your address; but giving a fake one and thinking it's 'hilarious'? Oh dear.
    C'mon, lighten up!

thanks everyone.
    do you think it's worth trying to get a video somehow?
    could be risky, especially if he found me and asked me to take him to house.
    but this is just so shareworthy. it totally craps on the leavers' pranks last year. they were weak

ReputationRep:
    Haha, I can see the funny side :p: but if im honest can he just get it from the school data base?
    A teacher ( female ) threatened to drive me home because I hadn't handed in my coursework and I basically told her to do one xD They have no right, and your parents should be there even if he does
    Tell another teacher? Sounds a bit dodge to me

ReputationRep:
    Your teacher can just get your address off the school system so if you refused he could just go on the system and find it or if he suspects you gave him a dud address then just check it against the one on the system.

ReputationRep:
    You ****, if he's threatening to call by your house, just start bringing your books.

ReputationRep:
    LOL ! legend !
    it is funny :yep:

ReputationRep:
    I think its funny, but he can find out your address so easily that he's had the last laugh because you've fallen for it.

ReputationRep:
    honestly how hard is it to get organised for school? its hardly rocket science taking a look at your timetable in the morning and deciding which jotters to take. if i were your teacher i'd probably be narked too since you would be wasting my time, i.e. paid to teach not put up with your useless organisational skills and immature sense of humour!
    if you didn't like him making jokes then i suggest you get yourself organised, especially since its a skill expected by ALL employers!!!!!

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by cpj1987)
    Personally I don't think it's funny at all. It IS childish.
    It'd be better for you just to get organised. Of course, by all means refuse to give out your address; but giving a fake one and thinking it's 'hilarious'? Oh dear.

I find it weird that your teacher asked for your address anyway, but I agree with the above.

• See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• Poll
    Brussels sprouts
    Useful resources
    AtCTs

Ask the Community Team

Got a question about the site content or our moderation? Ask here.

Welcome Lounge

Welcome Lounge

We're a friendly bunch. Post here if you're new to TSR.

Groups associated with this forum:

View associated groups
  • See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Quick reply
    Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.