Hey there! Sign in to join this conversationNew here? Join for free

ReputationRep:
    Also, I quite liked his freestyle after "Put On", rumour has it will be the bonus track on his album.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by diamonddust)
    I was the only one in my group who knew every song and I was standing too! Where abouts were you? How funny was Kanye when he bombed Love Lockdown TWICE? I actually love him!
    I wanted to buy a t shirt but my purse wouldn't let me pay £20! And also it looked like Kanye was wearing a skirt, I couldn't stop laughing! What was your highlight? Jesus Walks was amazing and Flashing Lights was brilliant oh and I wonder and Spaceship and All Falls Down and I loved
    Spoiler:
    Show
    American boy with Estelle because I wasn't expecting it

Oh and what did you think of the opening acts? I couldn't figure out who Consquence was, isn't Consequence a rapper? I didn't like Santogold (too many animal noises!), the crowd annoyed me during the warm up acts because no-one around me was dancing apart from me and my two girl friends!
    I don't think I've ever screamed as constantly as I did last night! It was amazing! But Love Lockdown STILL made me laugh with its crapness, it sounds like he's saying "noey noey noooo". I can't work out what he's saying!
    oh cool. i was on the side. like ten rows or so from the front.
    i know this sounds rude but it annoys me when people come to gigs and dont know any songs.
    my highlighs were flashing lights, spaceship and i wonder. specially i wonder
    i missed love lockdown cause i volunteered to buy all my friends tshirts before the crowd rushed em
    i missed concequence and most of mr hudson but i like what i saw from mr hudson. [i.e. the people i came with decided we should get a taxi from north london. took agesssssss]
    santagold was juts wierd. loads of strange noises lol. the guys around me kept shouting get off the stage

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Inflation)
    Also, I quite liked his freestyle after "Put On", rumour has it will be the bonus track on his album.
    What the things he was saying about following your dreams and stuff?

ReputationRep:
    that was really intense. my friend was like he needs a massive hug

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by diamonddust)
    What the things he was saying about following your dreams and stuff?
    Yeah, that is the one.

ReputationRep:
    im going tonight
    if its as good as last year, it'll be awesome

can't wait!

ReputationRep:
    Dunno if i happened at ur concerts but what pissed me off was people lobbing glow sticks everywhere. It was awesome though, due to the worlds best ever queue jump i was like 3 row from the front!!!

ReputationRep:
    I saw kanye last thursday at Newcastle, it was absolutely great. Jesus walks was the best song he performed and that freestyle was pretty damn cool.

Oh and when he performed good life he changed it abit
    "The good life, it feel like Atlanta
    It feel like L.A., it feel like Newcastle
    It feel like N.Y., summertime Chi, ahh
    (Now throw your hands up in the sky)"

The crowd went wild, absolutely love kanye.

ReputationRep:
    He said London is his 2nd home to us, did he say anything similar?

He does that with every city with Good Life, pretty cool.

And that freestyle, is more or less confirmed for his new album!
    And people chucking the glow sticks, didn't understand it too

ReputationRep:
    I went to see him at the o2 on Wednesday. He was amazing, not as good as last year but definitely worth it! Anyone else think Kid Cudi was awesome? Day 'N' Night...

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Fiasco)
    I went to see him at the o2 on Wednesday. He was amazing, not as good as last year but definitely worth it! Anyone else think Kid Cudi was awesome? Day 'N' Night...
    Kid Cudi is absolutely amazing! Day N Night what a tune. I love that song, he needs to get played on the radio over here. I can't wait for his stuff to come out should be great.

ReputationRep:
    He said London is his 2nd home to us, did he say anything similar?

He does that with every city with Good Life, pretty cool.

And that freestyle, is more or less confirmed for his new album!
    And people chucking the glow sticks, didn't understand it too
    No he didn't say that Newcastle was his 2nd home, but he went out after the performance to the nightclubs and he definitely likes what we have in newcastle he had like 3 or 4 girls around him all night and then there was that issue with the paprazzi and he got arrested at the Hilton hotel.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by kinglrb)
    Kid Cudi is absolutely amazing! Day N Night what a tune. I love that song, he needs to get played on the radio over here. I can't wait for his stuff to come out should be great.
    Everyone needs to download his mixtape, it's free after all!

ReputationRep:
    Link please

I'm ;lazy... it's probably on his MySpace lol

ReputationRep:
    I saw him in Sheffeild on Friday night, and I was fairly underwhelmed. He came on sounding a little bit drunk, I don't think he's slept the previous night after getting arrested in Newcastle, he went out of tune on occasions, and that 15 minute freestyle (I timed it...) was quite frankly, a load of ********.

That said, I did have a good time! The whole spaceship idea was ******* brilliant, and he did get the crowd going.

ReputationRep:
    http://www.zshare.net/download/1549107772aa93ea/

A KiD Named CuDi...

ReputationRep:
    going tonight at Manchester

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by aMAXin)
    http://www.zshare.net/download/1549107772aa93ea/

A KiD Named CuDi...
    Thanks.

I see you're listening to his tracks. Have you heard the old, and the new mastered copy of Welcome to the Heartbreak?

ReputationRep:
    Thanks.

I see you're listening to his tracks. Have you heard the old, and the new mastered copy of Welcome to the Heartbreak?
    i've heard the one that leaked like last tuesday or wednesday.
    it was dope but i dunno whether that was the mastered copy..

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by aMAXin)
    i've heard the one that leaked like last tuesday or wednesday.
    it was dope but i dunno whether that was the mastered copy..
    That was old version, but the new and mastered version one has a piano and sounds different. I prefer the old one, shame really

• See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• Poll
    Would you like to hibernate through the winter months?
    Useful resources

Articles:

TSR wiki music section

Quick link:

Unanswered music threads

Groups associated with this forum:

View associated groups
  • See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Quick reply
    Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.