Turn on thread page Beta

why now watch

Announcements

ReputationRep:
    i literally want 2 die right now my life is rubbish and ive just broken my nose

ReputationRep:
    why do u want to die?

ReputationRep:
    just seems apropriate

ReputationRep:
    my nose hurts

ReputationRep:
    Take pain killers?? How did you break your nose anyway?

ReputationRep:
    long story i hate life!

ReputationRep:
    It deserves being hated sometimes but the world will look a bit brighter once your nose isn't hurting :P just think about all the things you want to do & see... one lifetime seems too short if you ask me

ReputationRep:
    you havnt lived until youve broken a couple of bones!!

dude I know what you mean I have the biggest headache, ffs it's not going away.

ReputationRep:
    I have but I'd rather keep them all happy and whole!

oh go away favole.

ReputationRep:
    You go away, grumpy-headaching-Rei.

ReputationRep:
    calm down guys, this is rubbish.

all im doing in listening to music and trying to love life.

its so hard to do though.

hey hottie!

ive broke tons of bones before...so i feel ur pain.

hugs

xxx

ReputationRep:
    OP let me tell you some wise words that always help me in times like these.

Life's a *****...and then you die.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by cookieman)
    i literally want 2 die right now my life is rubbish and ive just broken my nose
    Hey, just thought I'd let you know, the nose will or should get better over time, I saw your other topic on how it happened.

The bit about your life being rubbish, it depends what you mean. Things usually sort themselves out and one bit of advice someone gave me that I will never forget is that he was on the missions in Africa amongst the poorest people he has ever been with, he is a priest and he has lived out there for over 20 years. He said one thing they always say is "Tomorrow will be better." He said tomorrow never is better though but their hope makes them stronger and in turn makes them happy. What they mean by tomorrow though is that they may mean in the future, not literally tomorrow and I'm sure things do get better in the future. I always thought the fact that people living in such poverty and it is quite dangerous where he was on mission too, the fact that these people have such a brilliant outlook on life is such a great thing and maybe if we have this outlook on life things actually will get or at least feel better.

Anyways, thought I'd share that with you and see if it could give you an idea or cheer you up a bit, if not I'm sure things will get better and I hope they do and soon

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Favole)
    It deserves being hated sometimes but the world will look a bit brighter once your nose isn't hurting :P just think about all the things you want to do & see... one lifetime seems too short if you ask me
    quick somebody get her a guiter:woo:

ReputationRep:
    Its not life that you dislike, its the unfortuntate events that have given you impression life is bad. Only do the thins that make you feel good, the other stuff can piß off. Ouc on the nose as well, that must really hurt.

Submit reply
Turn on thread page Beta
TSR Support Team

We have a brilliant team of more than 60 Support Team members looking after discussions on The Student Room, helping to make it a fun, safe and useful place to hang out.

Updated: November 16, 2008
Poll
Cats or dogs?

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
Hide
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.