The Student Room Group
Freshers Week, University of Bath
University of Bath
Bath

University of Bath Accommodation

Heyyy,

I'm looking for a room-mate for University of Bath Accommodation (Woodland Court Ensuite Shower shared).
I'm an Undergraduate International (Indian) student (female) and I'll be studying Aerospace Engineering.

Please do let me know if you're interested, we can discuss our preferences and we can request the accommodation team to assign us the same room.
Hi,I am in the same situation as you (Intermational 1st year male) and I am going to study mechanical engineering, however Woodland is my second choice. My question is, does anyone know when are the accommodation applications reviewed? I assume it will happen after UK students get their grades in august.
Freshers Week, University of Bath
University of Bath
Bath
Hi,
What mode of transport do most students use for travel from city centre to the uni accommodation? Cycles?
Original post by Aruba_ag
Hi,I am in the same situation as you (Intermational 1st year male) and I am going to study mechanical engineering, however Woodland is my second choice. My question is, does anyone know when are the accommodation applications reviewed? I assume it will happen after UK students get their grades in august.

The accommodation portal says 22nd August!
Original post by Anonymous
Hi,
What mode of transport do most students use for travel from city centre to the uni accommodation? Cycles?

U1 or U2 buses. I visited Bath and hopped on the U1 bus to arrive at UoB's Arrivals Square. I caught the same bus at the same bus terminus to get back to the city centre.
Original post by Aruba_ag

If you're lucky you could have already got your accommodation early I'm a gap year student so I've got mine :biggrin:
Original post by K.126993
If you're lucky you could have already got your accommodation early I'm a gap year student so I've got mine :biggrin:

Same :smile:

Quick Reply