Exciting things to do over the summer holidays Watch

This discussion is closed.
~Sam~
Badges: 15
Rep:
?
Report Thread starter 14 years ago
Inspired by amazingtrade's thread!

What have you got planned for the summer holidays? What would you like to do? This will be my last summer before uni and I'm determined not to waste it lying in bed!

(I know it's probably a bit early since it's only January, but I need something nice to look forward to!)
ponjavic
Badges: 1
Rep:
?
Report 14 years ago
Yugoslavia/Italy/Switzerland and work
F. Poste
Badges: 0
Rep:
?
Report 14 years ago
I'm going to Paris for two weeks Either on my own or with friends if they want to come!
Jump
Badges: 16
Rep:
?
Report 14 years ago
Go on holiday with a load of friends!
~Sam~
Rep:
?
I'm going to Majorca with my mates at the beginning of July for a week, and away with my parents at the end of July. I just need to find things to fill my August and September!
rainjan_4now
Badges: 2
Rep:
?
Report 14 years ago
i will hopefully be working in thorpe park all summer- gathering enough money to buy a quality lap-top for uni.

should that plan fail, i shall be spending the whole summer holiday begging my dad to pay for it instead!
AT82
Rep:
?
Report 14 years ago
I'm going across Europe on the train for two weeks, revisiting cities I still haven't managed to fully expolore such as Paris and Barcelona and also cities I have never stepped foot in such as Berlin.
Mean Mr. Mustard
Rep:
?
Report 14 years ago
going to see Oasis and U2, and going to V Festival and (hopefully) Glastonbury, haven't got any hollidays planned yet, might be going to Amsterdam for a few days, but i'd like to go on more than one holliday this summer!
Agrippina
Badges: 13
Rep:
?
Report 14 years ago
(Original post by ~Sam~)
Inspired by amazingtrade's thread!

What have you got planned for the summer holidays? What would you like to do? This will be my last summer before uni and I'm determined not to waste it lying in bed!

(I know it's probably a bit early since it's only January, but I need something nice to look forward to!)
I'm moving in with my bf, hopefully getting a job, and going to Italy with my bf. Can't wait!
undiscovered
Rep:
?
Report 14 years ago
I have no plans at the moment, other than to find a well-paid job which will last me 3 months...
PinkPigeon
Rep:
?
Report 14 years ago
I'm going to Glastonbury (hopefully, depending on tickets!) and Cambridge folk fesitval both with my boyf, then I've got to go to Austria for my D of E gold expedition (nightmare...least it's the last one i'll ever have to do!) then it's my 17th birthday, then me and my boyf are going to Prague...so quite a quiet summer really!
~Sam~
Rep:
?
(Original post by SiAnY)
I have no plans at the moment, other than to find a well-paid job which will last me 3 months...
I'll need to find a job too. There's no way I can last in this one until July. Hopefully I'll be driving by then. Not that I have a car though so I suppose that wont really help!
Jump
Rep:
?
Report 14 years ago
(Original post by ~Sam~)
I'll need to find a job too. There's no way I can last in this one until July. Hopefully I'll be driving by then. Not that I have a car though so I suppose that wont really help!
I know I need a job aswell, but I doubt I'll get one... rather spend all summer wasting the money that I do have.
undiscovered
Rep:
?
Report 14 years ago
Sam - I won't be. I need to start driving lessons but have no motivation really. Lessons just sound so boring.
Sam_B
Badges: 14
Rep:
?
Report 14 years ago
yay driving! i'm sure u'll love it sian.

i am doing maintenance work at school for 3 weeks, thats around €1000 pay so it's all good .
undiscovered
Rep:
?
Report 14 years ago
Learning to drive sounds like the most boring tedious outstretched time consuming thing ever right now
Sam_B
Badges: 14
Rep:
?
Report 14 years ago
it may sound like it, but when ur doing it, its not.
Jump
Rep:
?
Report 14 years ago
(Original post by Sam_B)
it may sound like it, but when ur doing it, its not.
yes it is...
~Sam~
Rep:
?
(Original post by SiAnY)
Learning to drive sounds like the most boring tedious outstretched time consuming thing ever right now
It is. I haven't had a lesson for two months! I just keep putting it off. So actually, I probably won't be driving by the summer!
PQ
Badges: 21
Rep:
?
Report 14 years ago
(Original post by SiAnY)
Always work available at soton uni manning the phones on results day through to registration...

or there's
http://www.summerjobs4students.co.uk/
or
http://www.summerjobs.com/

dunno how good they are though....
X
Back
to top
Latest
My Feed

See more of what you like on
The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

Personalise

Would you turn to a teacher if you were being bullied?

Yes (11)
22%
No (39)
78%

Watched Threads