Watch
This discussion is closed.
AT82
Badges: 0
Rep:
?
Report 15 years ago
(Original post by SiAnY)
Learning to drive sounds like the most boring tedious outstretched time consuming thing ever right now
I've given up on it, lessons were making me ill, I dreaded them for more than my dread my current final year exams. I am much happier on the bus letting somebody else take the responsibility of human lives away from me.

A car won't imrpove my quality of life in anyway either.
~Sam~
Badges: 15
Rep:
?
Report Thread starter 15 years ago
(Original post by amazingtrade)
I've given up on it, lessons were making me ill, I dreaded them for more than my dread my current final year exams. I am much happier on the bus letting somebody else take the responsibility of human lives away from me.

A car won't imrpove my quality of life in anyway either.
There's no way I'm going to give up, I've already spent so much money on lessons! Although I hate lessons at the moment, I'm hoping that once I've passed I'll enjoy driving more.
AT82
Rep:
?
Report 15 years ago
(Original post by ~Sam~)
There's no way I'm going to give up, I've already spent so much money on lessons! Although I hate lessons at the moment, I'm hoping that once I've passed I'll enjoy driving more.
There is no rush though, when I stopped for a year and started having lessons again it was as if I never had a break. I will go for my test one day but at the moment the circumstances are not right, I really need enough money to buy a practise car and practise in that. I've had enough professional lessons now. I also need to resit my theory which is annoying since I got 35/35 the first time!
fordeletionpurposesonly.
Rep:
?
Report 15 years ago
I'm hopefully going to be spending three months in America, working with kids at a summer camp. I'll be teaching them scuba diving, karate, photography and rollerblading amongst other things I'm so exited about it, I'm just praying that Camp America want me enough!
X
Back
to top
Latest
My Feed

See more of what you like on
The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

Personalise

What are you most likely to do if you don't get the grades you were expecting?

Go through Clearing (177)
38.23%
Take autumn exams (143)
30.89%
Look for a job (16)
3.46%
Consider an apprenticeship (21)
4.54%
Take a year out (78)
16.85%
Something else (let us know in the thread!) (28)
6.05%

Watched Threads