Turn on thread page Beta

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by SiAnY)
    Learning to drive sounds like the most boring tedious outstretched time consuming thing ever right now
    I've given up on it, lessons were making me ill, I dreaded them for more than my dread my current final year exams. I am much happier on the bus letting somebody else take the responsibility of human lives away from me.

A car won't imrpove my quality of life in anyway either.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by amazingtrade)
    I've given up on it, lessons were making me ill, I dreaded them for more than my dread my current final year exams. I am much happier on the bus letting somebody else take the responsibility of human lives away from me.

A car won't imrpove my quality of life in anyway either.
    There's no way I'm going to give up, I've already spent so much money on lessons! Although I hate lessons at the moment, I'm hoping that once I've passed I'll enjoy driving more.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by ~Sam~)
    There's no way I'm going to give up, I've already spent so much money on lessons! Although I hate lessons at the moment, I'm hoping that once I've passed I'll enjoy driving more.
    There is no rush though, when I stopped for a year and started having lessons again it was as if I never had a break. I will go for my test one day but at the moment the circumstances are not right, I really need enough money to buy a practise car and practise in that. I've had enough professional lessons now. I also need to resit my theory which is annoying since I got 35/35 the first time!

ReputationRep:
    I'm hopefully going to be spending three months in America, working with kids at a summer camp. I'll be teaching them scuba diving, karate, photography and rollerblading amongst other things I'm so exited about it, I'm just praying that Camp America want me enough!

Poll
Black Friday: Yay or Nay?
Useful resources

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
Hide
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.