The Student Room Group
Coventry University
Coventry University
Coventry
Visit website

Query regarding the conditions in the offer letter

Hi, This is karthik and I am from India
I got an offer letter from Coventry university in MSC Automotive engineering for September 2022 intake
I have some queries regarding the conditions in the offer letter

1. Regarding the interview with the student support team. I want to know how and where to contact them or how would the interview would take place

2. I was told to submit an email from the college which I graduated from regarding the difference in the name in transcripts and the passport. I want to know the mail id to which the email has to be sent

3. I want to know if the MSC Automotive engineering course requires an ATAS certificate ?

Can you please provide me a mail address or contact info who can help in my admission process. I also want to know if there are any recruiters who are assigned to India and share the contact info of them

Please look into the above mentioned queries and get back to me as soon as possible

Thank you
Original post by karthik datta
xxx

I got an offer letter from Coventry university in MSC Automotive engineering for September 2022 intake

1. Regarding the interview with the student support team. I want to know how and where to contact them or how would the interview would take place

2. I was told to submit an email from the college which I graduated from regarding the difference in the name in transcripts and the passport. I want to know the mail id to which the email has to be sent

3. I want to know if the MSC Automotive engineering course requires an ATAS certificate ?

Can you please provide me a mail address or contact info who can help in my admission process. I also want to know if there are any recruiters who are assigned to India and share the contact info of them

Please look into the above mentioned queries and get back to me as soon as possible

Thank you

This isn't an official contact channel for Coventry... I've no idea why you have written a post like this here with your student ID etc.

You need to contact Coventry directly - their website will have the contact details.
(edited 1 year ago)
Coventry University
Coventry University
Coventry
Visit website
Original post by karthik datta

Thank you

Hi @karthik datta,

Thank you for your message and patience in waiting for my response.
I will answer the questions with reference to the numbers below.

The interview with the student support team, I'm assuming is related to the credibility interview. If so, you should receive a link from the university where you're able to book a slot for the interview.

Since you received an email from the Coventry University with your offer letter, you should be able to respond to the same email address.

According to the Gov.Uk web page, the Academic Technology Approval Scheme (ATAS) applies to 'all international students who are subjected to immigration control and intending to study or research at postgraduate level in certain sensitive subjects'. However, if you are a member of the 'EU countries, the European Economic Area (EEA), Australia, Canada, Japan, New Zealand, Singapore, South Korea, Switzerland or the United States of America do not need an ATAS certificate'.

For information regarding the admissions process please find the contacts below.

International Enquiries (CU Coventry)

International (Coventry University)

*State your name, student ID, course and query. Although it's unlikely the university will respond immediately, they are aware of your message and will get back to you as soon as they're able to.

I hope this helps. Please let me know how you get on.

Veronica
(edited 1 year ago)

Quick Reply

Latest