The Student Room Group
Coventry University
Coventry University
Coventry
Visit website

CAS Interview

Hello. I've already paid the initial deposit however, I have still not received any details about the interview. The University said It'll take at least 10 days to process the payment but its been well over 2 weeks and still no response on whether the payment has been received or not. I've spoken to them on the live chat and they're still saying that they haven't received it but its taking a while for things to move forward. I would really appreciate any clarification on this. Thank you.
Call the finance department 02477652266
They receive calls from 1pm. And they don’t send payment confirmation emails. I had to call them too. And they told me they had received my payment
(edited 1 year ago)
Coventry University
Coventry University
Coventry
Visit website
Original post by prophet_4050
Hello. I've already paid the initial deposit however, I have still not received any details about the interview. The University said It'll take at least 10 days to process the payment but its been well over 2 weeks and still no response on whether the payment has been received or not. I've spoken to them on the live chat and they're still saying that they haven't received it but its taking a while for things to move forward. I would really appreciate any clarification on this. Thank you.

Hi @prophet_4050,

Thank you for your message. I'm sorry about the delay the university is taking to respond.

Do you have a bank statement or receipt to prove the deposit you paid has been sent and received? It's worth checking and making sure you have a copy for yourself. To my knowledge, I'm unsure why this may be other than it might take a few days for the money to transfer and be seen on the University end. Hence why there is a delay. It's worth contacting the admissions team directly using:

International Admissions: +44 (0)2477 652 152 (Monday 8:30am-5pm GMT)

Self-Funding Payment and Enquiries: +44 (0) 2477 652266 (Monday-Friday 1pm-5pm GMT)

I hope this helps and the situation resolves so you can complete your application! Let me know how you get on.

Veronica
Original post by Coventry University Student Ambassadors
Hi @prophet_4050,

Thank you for your message. I'm sorry about the delay the university is taking to respond.

Do you have a bank statement or receipt to prove the deposit you paid has been sent and received? It's worth checking and making sure you have a copy for yourself. To my knowledge, I'm unsure why this may be other than it might take a few days for the money to transfer and be seen on the University end. Hence why there is a delay. It's worth contacting the admissions team directly using:

International Admissions: +44 (0)2477 652 152 (Monday 8:30am-5pm GMT)

Self-Funding Payment and Enquiries: +44 (0) 2477 652266 (Monday-Friday 1pm-5pm GMT)

I hope this helps and the situation resolves so you can complete your application! Let me know how you get on.

Veronica

Hello Veronica,

I've spoken with the finance department and they said that they've sent the bank statements to the admissions team, but I still have not received any responses from them. I've been contacting them for the last couple weeks but still no update from them.
Original post by prophet_4050
Hello Veronica,

I've spoken with the finance department and they said that they've sent the bank statements to the admissions team, but I still have not received any responses from them. I've been contacting them for the last couple weeks but still no update from them.

Thank you for getting back to me @prophet_4050I'm sorry to hear you're not getting anywhere! It's frustrating trying to find things out and not getting a response.

Was there an explanation or did they tell you how long this process would take roughly? It would be a good idea to contact the admissions team and confirm with them if they have received the bank statement. From there, try to find out what you need to find out and be prepared with the necessary documents for the remainder of the application process.

In the meantime, there is a thread called 'Information Related to CAS'.

Keep me updated :smile:

Veronica

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending