The Student Room Group

Scholarships

Hi everyone!
My name is Kendal and I'm from Costa Rica. I am studying English Teaching at Nacional University of Costa Rica. I'm really interested on international programs and I would like to know if there are some scholarships to study in other country. Does anyone know?
Thank you very much!

Stay safe.
I think that quite a lot of unis do them so if I were you, I would search up and figure out where you might wanna go and then you can see what they have to offer! 😁Don’t know if this is what you are looking for but I hope it helps!
Original post by Kendal Gutiérrez
Hi everyone!
My name is Kendal and I'm from Costa Rica. I am studying English Teaching at Nacional University of Costa Rica. I'm really interested on international programs and I would like to know if there are some scholarships to study in other country. Does anyone know?
Thank you very much!

Stay safe.

Hi @Kendal Gutiérrez,

Most UK universities, if not all, offer scholarships to International students. However, it's important to to understand that scholarships are subject to limited availability and therefore is not a guarantee. All universities have their own dedicated International Office and will be more than happy to answer any queries in regards to a potential scholarships that they may offer.

I hope this helps!
- Jesse, Student Ambassador
@Kendal Gutiérrez Different universities will have different scholarships available, but every university should offer some to international students. These are the scholarships we currently offer: https://www.shu.ac.uk/international/fees-scholarships-and-discounts/scholarships-discounts-and-bursaries

Each university should have an international page, and on this you should be able to find out the scholarships and awards they offer.

I hope you find this useful.

- Rosie
(edited 1 year ago)

Quick Reply