Where to get free food on A-level (& Btec, GCSE) results day 2022 - including Nando's

Watch this thread
shooks
Badges: 19
Rep:
? You'll earn badges for being active around the site. Rep gems come when your posts are rated by other community members.
Report Thread starter 3 weeks ago
**Update: Las Iguanas has confirmed its free churros deal, which it also did last year. I've added this to the list, along with the confirmed Nando's deal below. More will be added as they come out. Please tag me if you spot a new one to be added.**

Each year on results day, fast food joints and restaurants hand out freebies to anyone who's just picked up their grades.

Pop into the likes of Nando's, Taco Bell or Chiquito and you can expect to nab something for nothing by showing your exam results slip.

Some of the offers happen every year: Nando's always does the same free chicken offer, which it generally announces in early August, while Gordon Ramsay's pizza restaurant in London tends to have one of the most generous offers, with all-you-can-eat pizza for results day students

Others are a bit more last-minute - sometimes offers are announced on results day itself as companies realise everyone is going to the competition instead.

With a tiny bit of planning, you can probably pick up several of these freebies on results day - and that's what this thread's for. As deals are announced, I'll add them to this opening post. If you hear about any free food offers for results day 2022 that aren't in the list, please tag me into a reply below and I'll get yours added.

A-level & GCSE results day 2022 free food offers
  • Nando's is giving away a free 1/4 chicken or starter. It's not a complete freebie - you have to spend £7 on your order to qualify. The offer is available for A-level students on Thursday 18 August and GCSE students on Thursday 25 August. It's UK-wide, except for Scotland, where National 5 and Higher students could have the same deal on Tuesday 9 August.
  • Las Iguanas has three free churros (with chocolate or dulce de leche dip) for A-level students on Thursday 18 August and GCSE students on Thursday 25 August. You'll have to show ID and proof of your results but there's no purchase necessary.
WTSBLG
Badges: 16
Rep:
? You'll earn badges for being active around the site. Rep gems come when your posts are rated by other community members.
Report 1 week ago
Will keep an eye out in case I see any!
gezzathelezza:)
Badges: 1
Rep:
Report 1 week ago
Does anyone know if students in year 10 that completed Childcare, Sport science etc exams are also included in the free food
Hayes420
Badges: 1
Rep:
Report 6 days ago
(Original post by gezzathelezza:))
Does anyone know if students in year 10 that completed Childcare, Sport science etc exams are also included in the free food
pretty sure they are yeah. coz like on a few websites it says 15+. also i’m year 10 so i hope so
alfiegarner
Badges: 3
Rep:
Report 6 days ago
Has your school told you that you are getting your results this year? If not, then you won't be able to get the free food this year as results are needed for proof. Hope this helped
Cinnaroll18
Badges: 8
Rep:
Report 6 days ago
No
Cinnaroll18
Badges: 8
Rep:
Report 6 days ago
(Original post by Hayes420)
pretty sure they are yeah. coz like on a few websites it says 15+. also i’m year 10 so i hope so
no. it means 15 and year 11. some ppl are 15 when they finish school
X

Quick Reply

Attached files
Write a reply...
Back
to top
Latest

How confident are you that you'll achieve the grades you need to get into your firm uni?

I think I've exceeded the grades for my university offer (1)
12.5%
I think I've met the grades for my university offer (3)
37.5%
I think I've missed the grades for my university offer (4)
50%
Something else (tell us in the thread) (0)
0%

Watched Threads