The Student Room Group

I need help

I'm 19
I have always hated my body
I want to be proper skinny
But I cant
I literally eat everything that my siblings eat and they r skinny dont have to worry about nothing whereas me I'm fat idk why
I've tried so many diets or jus the idea of trying to ear healthy...I lose weight and then I go back to my old eating habits
I live w my parents and it's really hard to ****ing eat healthy when every other day theres some next level delicious food infront of you
Idk what to do
Being fat is driving me nuts
Just different metabolisms init, u can use a renpho weigh scale for a (rough) metabolic rate but i mean you cant really change it. I know an instagram account for rly tasty meals for calorie defecit but i dont know if itll be good for you to count calories as you have always hated your body and calorie tracking goes hand in hand with EDs
Original post by IDKwhatUsername9
Just different metabolisms init, u can use a renpho weigh scale for a (rough) metabolic rate but i mean you cant really change it. I know an instagram account for rly tasty meals for calorie defecit but i dont know if itll be good for you to count calories as you have always hated your body and calorie tracking goes hand in hand with EDs

Jus tell me the account
I couldnt care less about anything else
Ik the min I get the body I want I will feel happy mentally
Reply 3
See your GP.

You need to address how you feel about yourself, and not just consider your weight.
(edited 1 year ago)
Original post by tecna
Jus tell me the account
I couldnt care less about anything else
Ik the min I get the body I want I will feel happy mentally

If u want a celeb/model body u gotta workout too

@rcroskeryfitness
/\ low cal tasty food
Original post by IDKwhatUsername9
If u want a celeb/model body u gotta workout too

@rcroskeryfitness
/\ low cal tasty food