The Student Room Group

I caught a cold because of the heatwave!

I suppose most of people would take it for granted that only in cold weather like in winter can they catch a cold. But I caught a cold the day before yesterday. And I had had the same experiences for several times before in summer, which I'm pretty sure were caused by extreme hot weather,something like a sort of allergy. It's totally disaster and torment to catch a cold and feel hot at the same time!
You sure its not hayfever? :console:
Original post by gcvm24
I suppose most of people would take it for granted that only in cold weather like in winter can they catch a cold. But I caught a cold the day before yesterday. And I had had the same experiences for several times before in summer, which I'm pretty sure were caused by extreme hot weather,something like a sort of allergy. It's totally disaster and torment to catch a cold and feel hot at the same time!

ohh dear, sad story but it is a virus in all the city
stay strong.
hope that you will be better
That’s weird.
Reply 4
Original post by Chronoscope
You sure its not hayfever? :console:

Idk☹️
Reply 5
Original post by abilitychanta
ohh dear, sad story but it is a virus in all the city
stay strong.
hope that you will be better

Well…Temperature gets much lower today and I feel much better now.☺️
Same, mouth ulcers dont make anything better
I caught a cold in England in May. :colonhash:

At least it wasn't covid!
Could be hayfever, mines been awful recently
Original post by gcvm24

hope that you are better bless you :*
Reply 10
Original post by anolapablo
hope that you are better bless you :*

Thank u😊
Hope you'll be well soon.
it's the climate contradictions
Original post by gcvm24

:console:

Quick Reply

Latest