Hey there! Sign in to join this conversationNew here? Join for free

Your account system is locked - Cant login in help. Watch

ReputationRep:
    Yesterday i tried to login and it says my system account is locked when i try to reset my details it says the following

We have encountered an issue with the information you have provided.

You may have entered an incorrect ART ID- if you believe this is the case, please follow this link to View your ART ID.

If your Art ID is correct, please check that your Secret Answer and Password are correct. You can reset these, by following this link to Reset your Password.

If you have not provided us with a valid email address to send you your details, please contact your Customer Support Office to receive your new security details. For help please contact the Student Finance customer support office:

Student Finance Direct

Phone 0845 607 7577 (local call rates apply), open from 8am to 8pm Monday to Friday and 9am to 5.30pm Saturday and Sunday.
    What could be the case?

ReputationRep:
    Phone them up.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by rottcodd)
    Phone them up.
    :ditto:

ReputationRep:
    It's just telling you that you may have typed your ART ID or password wrong, check back on your letter that the Student Loans Company have sent you.

Try again with the printed information that was sent to you, if this doesn't solve the problem then ring them up.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by SillyFencer)

• See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• Poll
    Would you rather give up salt or pepper?
    Useful resources
    Uni match

Applying to uni?

Our tool will help you find the perfect course

Articles:

Debate and current affairs guidelinesDebate and current affairs wiki

Quick link:

Educational debate unanswered threads

Groups associated with this forum:

View associated groups
  • See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
    Hide
    Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.