The Student Room Group
Students on campus, Nottingham University
University of Nottingham
Nottingham
Visit website

University of Nottingham Resit

I am supposed to be going on a Inter campus exchange program( year abroad ) in September with the university of Nottingham . I have paid the university deposit , visa fees and accommodation . However, for one of my 10 credit language modules I got 35%. Everything else in my results is above the required score .
Do you think UoN will allow me to do the resit in August and still go ahead for the year abroad ?
There is not much clarity on the website and student services are unable to provide any information . 😭
Original post by Anonymous
I am supposed to be going on a Inter campus exchange program( year abroad ) in September with the university of Nottingham . I have paid the university deposit , visa fees and accommodation . However, for one of my 10 credit language modules I got 35%. Everything else in my results is above the required score .
Do you think UoN will allow me to do the resit in August and still go ahead for the year abroad ?
There is not much clarity on the website and student services are unable to provide any information . 😭

Contact your course director or personal tutor.
Students on campus, Nottingham University
University of Nottingham
Nottingham
Visit website

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending