Turn on thread page Beta

Snow Patrol watch

Announcements

ReputationRep:
    You know your mum is cool when you come in to see her dusting to snow patrol 'spitting games'

ReputationRep:
    My mum is amazing in that respect- she goes to loads of gigs with me (and pays for the tickets) She loves loads of rock bands and a lot heavier music than I do, plus she's coming with me to see My Vitriol on Thursday and Feeder in April- and she introduced me to the joy of Glastonbury!

ReputationRep:
    Lol. I'll be seeing them in June. They're supporting Oasis at Hampden. gonna :thrasher: ROCK!

ReputationRep:
    My Mum dusts to Aretha Franklin. That's cooler.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by DRWallace)
    Lol. I'll be seeing them in June. They're supporting Oasis at Hampden. gonna :thrasher: ROCK!
    do u know who will be supporting oasis at the rest of the dates??

ive heard rumours that it will be none other than the MANIC STREET PREACHERS!! my god that would be one amazing gig.

p.s love your avatar

ReputationRep:
    The rumors i've heard is that it will be Kasabian and Manic Street Preachers but it could change of course.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by RoisinHan)
    The rumors i've heard is that it will be Kasabian and Manic Street Preachers but it could change of course.
    what i've heard:

Oasis
    Manics
    Zutons
    Kasabian

now *that* would be a gig!!!

ReputationRep:
    it would be wouldnt it!!
    manics and oasis are 2 of my favourite bands---would be one hell of a gig

ReputationRep:
    Haha my Mom hates all of the music that I listen to. She never wants to buy me tickets to any shows. My Dad is the only person in my family that is into all the Alt-Rock that I listen to.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Vishpatel)
    do u know who will be supporting oasis at the rest of the dates??

ive heard rumours that it will be none other than the MANIC STREET PREACHERS!! my god that would be one amazing gig.

p.s love your avatar
    That's what I was told but now I hope to god it's the Manics. Thay're my favourite band along with Oasis. I may die if they are the support.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by DRWallace)
    I may die if they are the support.
    Unlucky, :p:

noel loves kasabian so they're pretty likley.

Bring on the summer

ReputationRep:
    I saw Snow Patrol waaaaaaay back before they were famous, May 2001 supporting Ash. Never imagined then they'd be so big

ReputationRep:
    I lurve snow patrol, saw them at brixton in january. they were great.

Poll
Are you chained to your phone?
Useful resources

Articles:

TSR wiki music section

Quick link:

Unanswered music threads

Groups associated with this forum:

View associated groups

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
Hide
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.