Hey there! Sign in to join this conversationNew here? Join for free
x Turn on thread page Beta

boyfriend lost it watch

Announcements

ReputationRep:
    i slept with my boyfriend for the first time the other day, and the build up was fine, but when we started having sex he lost the mood really quick, its made me feel like i'm doing something wrong, but he said its just coz his mum was in the house..
    i'm also worried he used to have a drug addiction so maybe he has trouble?
    i feel like i'm doing something wrong and he doesn't find me attractive.
    i'm just not used to it as my ex was easy.
    anyone else have this trouble?

ReputationRep:
    Maybe just knowing his mum was in the house killed the mood. And he didn't want her to hear/know what you were up to.

Try again when she's out of the house and it should be fine.

ReputationRep:
    yeah don't jump to any conclusions until you do it without her in the house

ReputationRep:
    Why do all girls think like this.. he was probably nervous.. if it was first time.. it is not unusual.. it does not mean he thinks you are unattractive.. or he has anything wrong..
    • CV Helper

ReputationRep:
    CV Helper
    having parents in the house whilst doing that sort of stuff, does put me off a bit, and first time it felt like i was under pressure to perform and not shoot my load too fast lol. it was probably just nerves, and it would really suck being caught at it, the first time you had sex..

ReputationRep:
    Yeah he was probably nervous considering it was your first time AND his mum was in the house!
    Try it again. Without her there.

ReputationRep:
    he was about to *** straight away and made the excuse of not wanting to carry on.
    He cant perform. Dump the boy.

ReputationRep:
    there is always next time. don't read into it.

ReputationRep:
    The mom thing would probably put off any guy...don't read too much into it and try again when you're alone :P

ReputationRep:
    Do boys really have a problem just cos their mum is in the house? My boyfriend never gets put off we had a quickie while his mum was downstairs with the vicar planning his grandmothers funeral.
    OP, Give him another chance, it was the first time maybe he was nervous, maybe he just lost the mood.

ReputationRep:
    You've said two (well, one and a half) reasons already:
    - His mum was in the house; he's afraid of being heard by her.
    - He has had a previous drug problem....

Why are you being paranoid and thinking it's your fault? The world doesn't revolve around you...

ReputationRep:
    dnt read into it too much, its probably a case of nerves

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by hippieglitter)
    Do boys really have a problem just cos their mum is in the house? My boyfriend never gets put off we had a quickie while his mum was downstairs with the vicar planning his grandmothers funeral.
    OP, Give him another chance, it was the first time maybe he was nervous, maybe he just lost the mood.
    Epic.

I was going to remark in a similar way, although my story is much less... extravagant than having a funeral planned downstairs.

ReputationRep:
    If hes had a previous drug problem, you should make sure hes clean. HIV is not nice.

ReputationRep:
    well my bf's parents being in the house didnt put us off but if youv been with him long enough that you can trust him i would push it to the back of your mind and see what happens next time you try to have sex... if you think your doing something wrong you could be open with him and just say that you wouldnt mind if he gave you pointers to make things better.... stress and things like that can make a guy have troubles ... just make sure you dont pressure him for answers it will make it worse... and if it was that bad if you havnt been going out for long he may have possbily dumped you so concidering your still together it probably wasnt too bad

(Original post by blondy04)
    well my bf's parents being in the house didnt put us off but if youv been with him long enough that you can trust him i would push it to the back of your mind and see what happens next time you try to have sex... if you think your doing something wrong you could be open with him and just say that you wouldnt mind if he gave you pointers to make things better.... stress and things like that can make a guy have troubles ... just make sure you dont pressure him for answers it will make it worse... and if it was that bad if you havnt been going out for long he may have possbily dumped you so concidering your still together it probably wasnt too bad
    i just think this guy is a bit of an idiot tbh! i mean ur bf blondy04.. he is obviously like sex mad or somthing to be shaggin u even wid his parents in the house!

but anyways i think u shuld dump him coz u need some answers OP!

i dont think blondys bf is sex mad, me and my bf always have sex wen his parents are in the house. if we didnt we'd never do it cos theyre there all the time
    he doesnt get put off by it either.
    OP dont blame urself, like everyone else it was probs nerves cos it was the first time. u need to talk to him about how ur feeling tho. happens to my bf sometimes and he get really annoyed with himself and always says its not me when i ask. as long as u dont pressure him and u keep reassuring him, things should be fine

ReputationRep:
    thanks all
    • Wiki Support Team

ReputationRep:
    Wiki Support Team
    Oh jesus, if it was my first time I couldn't do it with parents in the house!
    Plan a time when you'll be alone, put some background music on, relax, get him in the mood and try then. He sounds like he was just a little worried.

Submit reply
Turn on thread page Beta
TSR Support Team

We have a brilliant team of more than 60 Support Team members looking after discussions on The Student Room, helping to make it a fun, safe and useful place to hang out.

Updated: November 22, 2008
Poll
Do you agree with the proposed ban on plastic straws and cotton buds?

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
Hide
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.