ReputationRep:
    http://news.bbc.co.uk/1/hi/uk/7708398.stm

I can't stop crying. :mad:

ReputationRep:
    Terrible.

ReputationRep:
    Its horrible. i cant comprehend how someone could do that

ReputationRep:
    I'm absolutely appalled, i saw it on BBC1 just now. I can't believe the paediatrician missed the fact that the baby had a broken back.

ReputationRep:
    poor baby, oh my..

ReputationRep:
    That's absolutely awful

ReputationRep:
    I fail to see why people do this to innocent children. Pathetic and disgusting animals in my opinion, god bless the child though.

ReputationRep:
    I just saw that on the news. It's beyond my understanding. 60 visits from social work and they couldn't even pick this up.

ReputationRep:
    I hope the mother gets what she deserves.

ReputationRep:
    Yep, I saw that on the news and felt awful too. It's unbelievable how anyone can willingly cause such pain and suffering to a small child.

ReputationRep:
    scum bags

ReputationRep:
    Terrible. Just terrible. I actually stopped looking at the article halfway through, because it was so distressing. It's absolutely dreadful.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Adhsur)
    http://news.bbc.co.uk/1/hi/uk/7708398.stm

I can't stop crying. :mad:
    Thats awful! That picture...

In my law course weve studied a few cases like this, there was also another on the news lately. Im not particularly maternal, but i cannot comprehend how someone could do this.

Its sickening!
    • TSR Support Team

TSR Support Team
    It's disgusting, how can people like this have children.

ReputationRep:
    Poor thing, its these sick ******* that make me want the death penalty back in this country. I'd break their back, their ribs, cut their heads and generally beat the **** out of them. I bet they arent even bothered, *******!

ReputationRep:
    Poor little boy . But yeah, how on earth can a qualified dr fail to spot a broken back?. I have heard about this case on Sky news today, truly shocking. But what I"d like to know is how can this happen, how can social workers fail a child to such a degree?. Apparently the child was returned to the mother even though she was on bail for assaulting him!. God rest his tiny angel soul.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by woofums)
    Its horrible. i cant comprehend how someone could do that
    Ha, i just wrote that word for word. Should have read the posts first.

ReputationRep:
    That is dreadful. Truly disgusting.
    • Welcome Squad

ReputationRep:
    Welcome Squad
    that poor poor boy. How can any mother allow such a thing to happen to her child?
    It makes me want to hug my own kids. There's nothing more precious than your own children. To treat an innocent little boy like that.....
    well, there just are no words

ReputationRep:
    The computer generated image is a bit much.

• See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• Poll
    Brussels sprouts
    Useful resources
  • See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Quick reply
    Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.