Hey there! Sign in to join this conversationNew here? Join for free

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Promesse)

I am wrong to not want to be upset? The replies alone made me upset. I was trying to express my upsetedness.:rolleyes:
    Aww, that's fair enough, stuff like that can be so hard to read. I now wish I hadn't read it, because it hasn't helped anyone for me to read it. I donate to the NSPCC regularly and would never turn a blind eye if I even suspected a child was being abused, so it made no difference to me to read that, except to most likely haunt me for the next few days. Terrible, though, absolutely disgusting. I hope they get tortured in prison.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by PinkMobilePhone)
    There's nothing more precious than your own children. To treat an innocent little boy like that.....
    well, there just are no words
    There's nothing more precious than any child

ReputationRep:
    How depressing, that is just awful...

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by tetrahydrocannabinol.)
    I hope they get tortured in prison.
    They won't last long. Someone will kill them in a more humane way than they deserve.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by vapid slut magician)
    i don't feel either of those things. maybe im just a massive ***** but it really doesn't move me at all, it's nothing to do with me so i don't really care. i guess im just a sociopath.
    Yes, yes you are.

Re this thread, I don't see there's much to discuss. I made a post earlier saying 'This is sick', and deleted it, because that should be obvious to anyone, really.

ReputationRep:
    i don't feel either of those things. maybe im just a massive ***** but it really doesn't move me at all, it's nothing to do with me so i don't really care. i guess im just a sociopath.
    You're so obsessed with diagnosing yourself all the time. No one cares.

ReputationRep:
    I read more on this story on another website and i wish I hadn't because I feel physically sick now. No news story has ever had that effect on me before.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by nolongerhearthemusic)
    The computer generated image is a bit much.
    It's way better and tolerable than the actual injury-photos I bet.

ReputationRep:
    I cant sleep at night anymore honestly, thanks a lot OP.

How could you do that to a child?

The computer generated image is the worst bit.

Disgusting people on this Earth, I hope the mum gets the same face in jail as her baby's.

ReputationRep:
    hopefully the inmates will learn exactly what she did to be put in prison, and make her life hell.

ReputationRep:
    VSM:

You and me both - it's nasty, unfortunate, and if I had the power to I'd stop it, but ultimately it has **** all to do with me and I shall wake up tomorrow without even remembering it. Don't really see the point in pretending to care just because pretentiousness is in vogue at this time of year. There's some horrible things that happen in the world, if you want to shed a tear for each one then you'll be crying for ever more. Babies getting raped or mangled - nasty stuff. It would be inhuman not to be touched, yes, but it would stupid to dwell upon the touch for very long.

Rest in peace and all that though.

ReputationRep:
    People not caring about what this baby was being subjected to was partly how this whole thing happened. Being indifferent to something like this not something you should be proud of.

ReputationRep:
    wtf grrrr. i hate things like this

ReputationRep:
    Oh jesus.
    Some people just aren't wired the way a human being should be.
    His mother is a sick, sick woman.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by nolongerhearthemusic)
    The computer generated image is a bit much.
    Yeah that alone is graphic can't imagine how bad he actually looked. It's so sad to know that something like this can be allowed to happen.

Poor baby...

ReputationRep:
    She clearly didn't want the kid, why not just give it up for adoption or something? I can't understand the mentality of someone who hurts 'just because'.

ReputationRep:
    i feel so incredibly sick now.

That computer generated image is just horrific. To see that is bad enough, let alone the actual extent of the injuries.
    I dont understand how they could have been missed?!

ReputationRep:
    Disgraceful, how appaling.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Angrybanana)
    People not caring about what this baby was being subjected to was partly how this whole thing happened. Being indifferent to something like this not something you should be proud of.
    Well said.

ReputationRep:
    "It emerged during the trial that the mother had been placed on a parenting course, had been given stair gates, a fireplace guard and, even, shortly before his death, an offer of a seaside holiday. "

Glad to see the welfare state pulling through again.

• See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• Poll
    Have you ever participated in a Secret Santa?
    Useful resources
  • See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Quick reply
    Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.