Hey there! Sign in to join this conversationNew here? Join for free

ReputationRep:
    really can´t see the drama with releasing their identities.

The murdering scum who killed little Jamie Bulger were named and their pictures realeased. Why not these two. The lodger has been identified too. I can see why their ids would be held secret if the child was still alive, but alas, poor sod, he isn´t.

Show these scum to the world. They have sewn the seeds, let them reep the whirlwind. Perhaps it will give others who would carry out such evll acts pause for thought.

Seeing as the "Step dad" (used in the loosest of ways) is so interested in pain, I am sure he could be given a crash course.

The "family" (again loosely) dog was trained to attack the poor mite, I assume that this hound has also gone the way of Baby P. Despite being as much a victim. Yet the vile creature who trained him and killed Baby P will be allowed to breath the same air that I do?

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by vapid slut magician)
    I find this kind of thing more disturbing and I think anyone who's reacted hysterically on this thread over one child ought to put their money where their mouth is: http://www.steppingstonesnigeria.org/node/18
    Finally, we have someone reply to this thread who actually reads the news and has the sense not to indulge in ridiculous melodrama.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by minimo)
    Finally, we have someone reply to this thread who actually reads the news and has the sense not to indulge in ridiculous melodrama.
    I think the death penalty should be introduced for the murderers of the child.

off topic i know but we have similar usernames

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by minimo156)
    I think the death penalty should be introduced for the murderers of the child.

off topic i know but we have similar usernames
    Lol. So no other previous crime commited in the UK made you believe that this country needed to reintroduce the death penalty?

ReputationRep:
    If I was in charge, there would be a warm noose awaiting these three morons at Pentonville Prison.

That's probably why I'm not in charge.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by vapid slut magician)
    I find this kind of thing more disturbing and I think anyone who's reacted hysterically on this thread over one child ought to put their money where their mouth is: http://www.steppingstonesnigeria.org/node/18
    Any kind of maliocious murder is always bad, but I agree that people have gone OTT with this case, mainly because a lot of people in this country put more importance on deaths in this country, rather than abroad where they couldnt care less. I saw a programme on the child witches, it was disgusting and the promotional videos they made were humiliating and sickening. I thought the female head of the church had such a cheek to say that she wasnt promoting child abuse and its really a shame that the governments in Africa wont do more to stop this culture. This is why you should never turn to religion, kids!

ReputationRep:
    People are sick.

• See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• Poll
    Would you like to hibernate through the winter months?
    Useful resources
  • See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Quick reply
    Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.