Hey there! Sign in to join this conversationNew here? Join for free

Mum cuaght me with a girl (im a girl) watch

I really need some advice - don't kno what to do. Keep anon as people i know go on here.

Basically I got reeeeeally drunk when I was out with my mates on Saturday night and end up going home with a girl. My mum came into my room on Sunday morning (she thought I was out) and saw us in bed together. It woulda been OK (I sometimes share my bed with friends if they stay over) but her clothes were on the floor (so were mine) and it was just really obvious. My mum left the room very quickly. The girl (Charlotte, I think her name was) just laughed and got dressed and left, leaving me to deal with it all. My mum didn't talk to me all morning, and when my boyfriend came round later (he comes round every Sunday for dinner as his parents are good friends with my parents) it was really obvious that there was a weird atmosphere.
    Iv joked about being bi before, but I never cud tell my mum. She keeps making weird comments and I think shes going to tell my boyfriend what happened. What do I do?

ReputationRep:
    Just try to talk to your Mum about it.

Does your boyfriend know? If not try to tell him if you can't be sure your Mum will keep it to herself.

ReputationRep:
    I think there is a bigger issue here..

ReputationRep:
    Did you have sex with this girl and cheat on your boyfriend, then? If so, you need to sort out if you're happy in the relationship you're in now. Talk to your mum about the situation, and be honest.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Democracy)
    I think your boyfriend will be a very happy guy.
    I wouldn't if it was me.

Cheating is cheating no matter who it's with.

ReputationRep:
    When I was reading the first half I was gunna say just tell your mum you're bi or whatever your sexual orientation is, I'm sure she won't be arsed. But then you said you had a boyfriend, have you told him? You really should.

ReputationRep:
    Arghh I can't stand unfaithful people.
    Tell your boyfriend before your Mom gets there first, oh and control your drinking next time :yes:.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Anonymous)
    Charlotte, I think her name was
    Haha, excellent.

Anyways, well, you might use this as a good time to come out to your parents. Make it civil though, dont get into an argument, and try to not to make it a big deal if poss. I would then ask them to keep it from your BF until you decide what to do.

As for your BF: you need to decide what to do. Tbh, its no better than cheating with a guy, so you either lie, or tell him and hope he is alright with it.

ReputationRep:
    you never actually said you did anything with the girl - sharing a bed with no clothes on is just one of those weird things drunk girls might do!

ReputationRep:
    http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v6...AT_SUCCESS.png

ReputationRep:
    I don't think I'd mind if a girlfriend cheated on me with another girl. If it was a guy I'd be pissed though.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by EssexDan86)
    you never actually said you did anything with the girl - sharing a bed with no clothes on is just one of those weird things drunk girls might do!
    Dont remind me of THAT time :woo:

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by EssexDan86)
    Yeah..
    and you say both your clothes were on the floor... but how does your mum know you werent wearing pyjamas...? or was it quite obvious...
    • TSR Support Team
    • Wiki Support Team
    • Peer Support Volunteers
    • PS Reviewer
    • Welcome Squad

ReputationRep:
    TSR Support Team
    Wiki Support Team
    Peer Support Volunteers
    PS Reviewer
    Welcome Squad
    (Original post by neverstandstill)
    I don't think I'd mind if a girlfriend cheated on me with another girl. If it was a guy I'd be pissed though.
    That logic makes no sense. Because there's no penis involved it's somehow an okay thing? I'd go insane whether it was a boy or a girl... the intention is still exactly the same.

OP: You need to tell your boyfriend. Cheating is cheating.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by abcdefghijklmnopqrstuvwxyz)
    http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v6...AT_SUCCESS.png
    LOL, why do you have so much neg rep?

ReputationRep:
    tell your boyfriend, and then say he can join in next time, that should keep him happy..

ReputationRep:
    tell your boyfriend, and then say he can join in next time, that should keep him happy..

ReputationRep:
    OP.... one of the best unwritten rules of being a girl...
    'Its not cheating if its with the same sex...'

ReputationRep:
    Your boyfriend will either think it's the coolest thing in the world or he'll dump you on the spot.
    • TSR Support Team

ReputationRep:
    TSR Support Team
    Burning question is did anything happen with this girl in bed

TSR Support Team

We have a brilliant team of more than 60 Support Team members looking after discussions on The Student Room, helping to make it a fun, safe and useful place to hang out.

Updated: November 13, 2008
Poll
Do you agree with the PM's proposal to cut tuition fees for some courses?

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
Hide
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.