The Student Room Group

Scroll to see replies

Reply 60
D.Hilbert
If your boyfriend shares your feelings and also likes being in a shallow relationship, then tell him and he will think its cool... But if he is serious about your relationship (which you dont seem to be), then leave him without hurting him anymore.....

This is stupid. Any guy who thinks it`s ok for his girlfriend to cheat with other women is clearly retarded. It`s the showing of disrespect and unfaithfulness that makes cheating so ****** up. Who cares if theres a cock involved or not...

This thread is so shallow, im off..

:ditto:

Cheating is cheating, regardless of gender. It's slightly worrying, OP, that you're worried about your mother's reaction but not worried about hurting your boyfriend. Unless it's just exclusive/serious...?

Anyway, I'd recommend just being upfront with your mum and tell her the truth - and the same goes for the boyfriend!
e-m-i-l-y
OP.... one of the best unwritten rules of being a girl...
'Its not cheating if its with the same sex...'

Hell to the no, if that ever happened to me it would be getting dumped straight on the spot. If she does it once the trust is broken and there is more chance of her doing it again or adopting a gay lifestyle.
Reply 62
abcdefghijklmnopqrstuvwxyz

I'm gonna set you back on the path to green, my friend.
Reply 63
BananaMuffin
C'mon, i want to hear more details..

yes hurry up op, if you provided exact details of what you did in bed with this other girl I could give you great advice
Atomic Tundra
Hell to the no, if that ever happened to me it would be getting dumped straight on the spot. If she does it once the trust is broken and there is more chance of her doing it again or adopting a gay lifestyle.

Agree with the trust, but you're either gay/bi or you're not, doesn't change likelihood of her adopting a gay lifestyle.

OP, I have no words. Mainly as it's all been said and you haven't yet replied.
Reply 65
i dont get why some people dont think of it as cheating :s-smilie:
Perhaps you should get a lock on your bedroom door. :s-smilie:
Reply 67
ChloeEmma
I kissed a girl and I liked it.

Was her name Katie?
Reply 68
Lampshade
I wouldn't if it was me.

Cheating is cheating no matter who it's with.

Dittoed.
Reply 69
We are all waiting for a reply to that very important question...
What happened?:-P
Anonymous
I really need some advice - don't kno what to do. Keep anon as people i know go on here.

Basically I got reeeeeally drunk when I was out with my mates on Saturday night and end up going home with a girl. My mum came into my room on Sunday morning (she thought I was out) and saw us in bed together. It woulda been OK (I sometimes share my bed with friends if they stay over) but her clothes were on the floor (so were mine) and it was just really obvious. My mum left the room very quickly. The girl (Charlotte, I think her name was) just laughed and got dressed and left, leaving me to deal with it all. My mum didn't talk to me all morning, and when my boyfriend came round later (he comes round every Sunday for dinner as his parents are good friends with my parents) it was really obvious that there was a weird atmosphere.
Iv joked about being bi before, but I never cud tell my mum. She keeps making weird comments and I think shes going to tell my boyfriend what happened. What do I do?

depends on wat kind of guy your BF is like, he might like it, lol...
what did u do with her??
Teofilo
Was her name Katie?

How did you know? I bet you can't guess what she tasted of...
Reply 72
ChloeEmma
How did you know? I bet you can't guess what she tasted of...

Cherry chapstick?

They always said i was a genius... :wink:
Jade4666
We are all waiting for a reply to that very important question...
What happened?:-P

No..... :ninja:

:wink:
dh00001
i dont get why some people dont think of it as cheating :s-smilie:

It's only cheating if the boyfriend isn't involved... which he wasn't. Poor guy.

Anyway, I was half-expecting the opening post to take a "Fresh Prince twist" at the end and involve the mom joining in like some erotic story. But seriously, lock your door when you're drunk, lol.
e-m-i-l-y
OP.... one of the best unwritten rules of being a girl...
'Its not cheating if its with the same sex...'

That phrase, interpreted by the opposite sex goes a little like

"It's not cheating so long as I can join in".
Reply 76
This is so awesome
Reply 77
I don't see the problem here, considering the solution. Deny, deny, deny. Simple! You got pissed, say you knew the girl from somewhere and she either lives far away or lost her keys and didn't want to wake flatmates at that hour, and it was a right laugh. Ooh, what a pickle, eh? Plus, did your mother stand there long enough to take in every piece of clothing on the floor? Just say either you slept in your underwear, or top, or partial clothing, or whatever. Enough time has passed that you should have thought of a decent story by now in case it ever comes up in conversation. But you're too busy worrying about the consequences! It will hardly be the first thing your Mum would think. 'My daughter who has a boyfriend and has never shown any bi or homosexual tendencies has got drunk and had wild rampant muffage with a lady, and under my roof! Argh!' Be logical!
Reply 78
AsphyxiateD
It's only cheating if the boyfriend isn't involved... which he wasn't. Poor guy.

They can get some practice in first, it's still all good.
Reply 79
Hey, thanks to anyone who gave me a serious reply. I can't deny it, there was underwear on the floor and because of the way I reacted to my mum walking in, it's really obvious that something happened (and it did). I don't want to tell my boyfriend because he'd break up with me and I love him and I can't stand the thought of losing him. I just need to decide what to say to my mum.
Another development; I must have swapped numbers with Charlotte when we were drunk as I got a text from her yesterday. She was asking if I'm going out this week and if I want to meet up. I don't know what to do. I'm confused, I mean, I had fun and she seemed OK (except for leaving me to deal with stuff) but maybe I shouldn't.

Latest

Trending

Trending