Hey there! Sign in to join this conversationNew here? Join for free

Mum cuaght me with a girl (im a girl) watch

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by there's too much love)

Doesn't that mean phobia of? is it also hatred of?

either way, you can say bigot!
    i think i read somewhere that the word originally meant hatred of then was hijacked by the psychology crowd to mean phobia of...

ReputationRep:
    hmm yea talk to the guy. i asked my bf whether he would consider it cheating if i'd done stuff with anothher girl and he said yes he would. on that note though i would love to try it!!

tell your boyfriend... but dont just 'tell him' ... tell him the most intimate details and watch him get all excited

ReputationRep:
    When I first realised I was a lesbian it was quite difficult making public shows of affection, but with the support of my mother, I was able to face my fears of being seen in public with another girl. I'm sure if you talk to your mum she'll understand your love of...

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by yadda yadda)
    i think i read somewhere that the word originally meant hatred of then was hijacked by the psychology crowd to mean phobia of...

just to clear up, I'm who is being quoted

and aahh, interesting, it's fascinating the way language changes

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by rushers2)
    When I first realised I was a lesbian it was quite difficult making public shows of affection, but with the support of my mother, I was able to face my fears of being seen in public with another girl. I'm sure if you talk to your mum she'll understand your love of...
    do you ever/often get insults, or threats, from being lesbian, is it anything that you think you should be afraid to admit?

ReputationRep:
    There are lots of very self righteous people on here.
    Just for the record, it actually IS possible to have your cake and eat it.
    Why not just carry on seeing her to see how it turns out, and just don't tell your bf this ever happened.
    You are only young once and all that.
    (I'm saying this because you don't seem to be bothered about hurting your boyfriend's feelings btw)

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Anonymous)
    I really need some advice - don't kno what to do. Keep anon as people i know go on here.

Basically I got reeeeeally drunk when I was out with my mates on Saturday night and end up going home with a girl. My mum came into my room on Sunday morning (she thought I was out) and saw us in bed together. It woulda been OK (I sometimes share my bed with friends if they stay over) but her clothes were on the floor (so were mine) and it was just really obvious. My mum left the room very quickly. The girl (Charlotte, I think her name was) just laughed and got dressed and left, leaving me to deal with it all. My mum didn't talk to me all morning, and when my boyfriend came round later (he comes round every Sunday for dinner as his parents are good friends with my parents) it was really obvious that there was a weird atmosphere.
    Iv joked about being bi before, but I never cud tell my mum. She keeps making weird comments and I think shes going to tell my boyfriend what happened. What do I do?

did you actually did anything together?

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by there's too much love)
    just to clear up, I'm who is being quoted

and aahh, interesting, it's fascinating the way language changes
    oh, didn't realise the quote went like that. strange

and yeeep it is

haha i've also just realised that I wrote "phobia of" instead of "fear of", achhh

ReputationRep:
    oh, didn't realise the quote went like that. strange

and yeeep it is

haha i've also just realised that I wrote "phobia of" instead of "fear of", achhh
    the meaning was clear enough
    • TSR Support Team
    • Wiki Support Team
    • Peer Support Volunteers
    • PS Reviewer
    • Welcome Squad

ReputationRep:
    TSR Support Team
    Wiki Support Team
    Peer Support Volunteers
    PS Reviewer
    Welcome Squad
    What is and what isn't cheating depends on the couple in question, not what you think
    Well obviously. But from her post and apparent fear of a boyfriend finding out I'd suggest that she thinks her boyfriend will consider it cheating - as, I think, would most guys once they got over the 'omgz hot' stage of the whole thing.

However, saying that, I did sleep with a girl who was engaged and her fiancé was fine with it although I do suspect he was expecting a threesome out of it :yep: So I guess it completely depends.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by snoogy)
    Well obviously. But from her post and apparent fear of a boyfriend finding out I'd suggest that she thinks her boyfriend will consider it cheating - as, I think, would most guys once they got over the 'omgz hot' stage of the whole thing.

However, saying that, I did sleep with a girl who was engaged and her fiancé was fine with it although I do suspect he was expecting a threesome out of it :yep: So I guess it completely depends.
    yes

ReputationRep:
    What is and what isn't cheating depends on the couple in question, not what you think
    Ingredients: Win.

This quotation should be stickied for TSR seriously...

ReputationRep:
    Let him join in and I'm sure he will forgive you.

ReputationRep:
    Oh wow... there are no words.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Necro Defain)
    Oh wow... there are no words.
    hence a whole thread of them:rolleyes:

TSR Support Team

We have a brilliant team of more than 60 Support Team members looking after discussions on The Student Room, helping to make it a fun, safe and useful place to hang out.

Updated: November 13, 2008
Poll
Do you agree with the PM's proposal to cut tuition fees for some courses?

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
Hide
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.