Hey there! Sign in to join this conversationNew here? Join for free

ReputationRep:
    Looking for a large messenger bag that will hold A3 sheets. Well a little larger than A3. Can't seem to find them anywhere. I have a laptop bag that I can squeeze things into, but it's not perfect.

Any ideas?

ReputationRep:
    have a look here
    http://www.ebags.co.uk/messenger_bag...?sub_site_id=5

they've got quite a large variety of messenger bags, plus a few discounts going on atm

ReputationRep:
    Thanks. Can't seem to see large ones though. It's for a hardback A3 sketchbook. Measures 21" diagonally and 17" x 12" LxW

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Albannach)
    Thanks. Can't seem to see large ones though. It's for a hardback A3 sketchbook. Measures 21" diagonally and 17" x 12" LxW
    couldn't u just get a folder
    http://www.amazon.co.uk/Masters-Clas...6411381&sr=8-6
    i resorted to these when i used to do art...it's not that much of a hassle to carry around, and it protects ur work from getting damaged during transportation quite well

ReputationRep:
    I guess I could yeah. Do you know if you can get them with straps? So it essentially becomes a messenger bag?

ReputationRep:
    Go to the Tate Modern or Britain. They have these amazing grey felt bags. Be careful, though, if you're like me and one of your coats has velcro pocket fasteners.

• See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• Poll
    Brussels sprouts
  • See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Quick reply
    Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.