Turn on thread page Beta

ReputationRep:
    Looking for a large messenger bag that will hold A3 sheets. Well a little larger than A3. Can't seem to find them anywhere. I have a laptop bag that I can squeeze things into, but it's not perfect.

Any ideas?

ReputationRep:
    have a look here
    http://www.ebags.co.uk/messenger_bag...?sub_site_id=5

they've got quite a large variety of messenger bags, plus a few discounts going on atm

ReputationRep:
    Thanks. Can't seem to see large ones though. It's for a hardback A3 sketchbook. Measures 21" diagonally and 17" x 12" LxW

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Albannach)
    Thanks. Can't seem to see large ones though. It's for a hardback A3 sketchbook. Measures 21" diagonally and 17" x 12" LxW
    couldn't u just get a folder
    http://www.amazon.co.uk/Masters-Clas...6411381&sr=8-6
    i resorted to these when i used to do art...it's not that much of a hassle to carry around, and it protects ur work from getting damaged during transportation quite well

ReputationRep:
    I guess I could yeah. Do you know if you can get them with straps? So it essentially becomes a messenger bag?

ReputationRep:
    Go to the Tate Modern or Britain. They have these amazing grey felt bags. Be careful, though, if you're like me and one of your coats has velcro pocket fasteners.

students online now

800,000+

Exam discussions

Find your exam discussion here

Poll
Should universities take a stronger line on drugs?

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
Hide
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.