Turn on thread page Beta

ReputationRep:
    Hi, I have just ordered online my NUS Extra card and am just wondering how I long I should wait b4 I go and pick it up from my university's student union. I think it said 7 working days but I can't really remember.

Thanks

ReputationRep:
    it could be anything from that til 3 months

i had to wair 1.5 months for mine, but i know people who've had to wait longer

it might be only 7 days for u since now isn't a busy a time as september... depends a lot on the time and how busy they are :p:

ReputationRep:
    they normally send u an email, telling u that its there

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by allyb)
    they normally send u an email, telling u that its there
    Yeah, that's what they did for me. Each email I got from them was about midnight though, strange. Still, least they kept in touch with the process.

ReputationRep:
    I think it's usually two weeks, and my SU said they'd email me when it was available. They didn't but I collected mine after two weeks.

ReputationRep:
    Thanks for the replies guys.

I have just got an email from NUS Services and they did say that my card would take approximately 7 working days to be produced and delivered, and that they would send me an email when my card is ready.

students online now

800,000+

Exam discussions

Find your exam discussion here

Poll
Should predicted grades be removed from the uni application process
Useful resources
Uni match

Applying to uni?

Our tool will help you find the perfect course

Articles:

Debate and current affairs guidelinesDebate and current affairs wiki

Quick link:

Educational debate unanswered threads

Groups associated with this forum:

View associated groups

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
Hide
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.