Turn on thread page Beta

Hate my subjects at college, dont know what to do. watch

ReputationRep:
    Im currently at my first year at college, doing Law, Psychology, Biology and Economics.
    There was an amount of time where id tell myself I wanted to be a lawyer, or a economist, or something along the lines of what subjects im taking.
    Ive slowly started to realise though that I dont want to do this. I dont know who im kidding when I say I want to be something like that, because it's not me, and ive just realised that I would prefer an enjoyable job, to a high paid job.
    Im finding the subjects im taking at college so boring, that I cant get my mind to actually try and concentrate because they are too boring for me to take the vaguest interest in. I cant change subjects now, and I would really hate to drop out of this year and choose again next year because of my friends. I have no idea what to do, and I feel like my future will be something I dont want it to be because of this.

Poll
Could you cope without Wifi?

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
Hide
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.