The Student Room Group

How do you feel about your libido

How do you feel about your libido (amount of sex drive)
For me I am a clingy and I imply I want sexual actions but I turn away at the slightest sexual touch. Then I feel guilty beacuse I'm not giving my partner what they fully want and they get turned off and I cant satisfy their needs beacuse things like sex hurts or I'd prefer the other gender.
Well now I'm crying and being emotional beacuse I cant give my partner what they want but I also havent been able to even talk about how I feel beacuse I only visit them every 6 weeks or so and I'm a super clingy person with nothing to distract me from the thought. And anytime I try to text them and engage in a conversation it's just "yeah love you too" and ":smile:" and I wonder if breaking up is even worth it beacuse then I'm just giving away a whole ass relationship of 2 years even though all it's been I'm horny and or I can't keep up a conversation. (From both sides) But then what do I do with all the stuff I was givin?
I'm also literally not smart enough to speak my mind and tell the other person that I understand what they are saying so then the person just repeats the the same thing and I just think (theres no why that's what they mean) then I move onto the next conversation. So people think I'm an air-head so now it seems like I'm not smart enough to keep up a conversation with my partner. (Beacuse I'm not)

If I were to break up with my partner. I wouldn't even know how to give an explanation for why beacuse there is no reason and I'm just being emotional but these emotions are happening for a reason but the reason is just to vague and small so then I feel stupid and it's all just one big circle.

For like 4 or 5 years before I dated this person and still now, I questioned if I was gay but now that I'm dating the opposite sex beacuse I dont know how to say no to someone even though I imply I wanted to be friends. So now I'm not sure if I'm dating some I dont want to love or if I'm just secretly gay. What the f****** neither can I explore with the same sex beacuse I'm dating someone and would be feeling bad if I left them beacuse I 'just am not interested anymore' And if I wasn't dating, I wouldnt be able to beacuse literally everyone of the same sex I'm "friends" with, is dating someone and if I they wernt I dont have any interest in them. So yeah I could try talking to my partner about finding someone I can explore with but then I would have to wait another month or so just so I can tell them I dont know if I feel attracted them even though I dont think I am attracted or atleast dont feel worthy of being in a relationship bescuse I cant keep a conversation. In 3rd grade I got told in too quite to be dating and I should have listened.
Reply 1
Reading this was a bit of a mind ****.

I think you should break up with your partner and decide what it is you actually want. I can imagine this is pretty confusing for them too.
TLDR. Seek therapy if you want to 'explore' with other people split up with him first. Infidelity is rancid even under the guise of an 'open relationship'.
Original post by username10948
How do you feel about your libido (amount of sex drive)
For me I am a clingy and I imply I want sexual actions but I turn away at the slightest sexual touch. Then I feel guilty beacuse I'm not giving my partner what they fully want and they get turned off and I cant satisfy their needs beacuse things like sex hurts or I'd prefer the other gender.
Well now I'm crying and being emotional beacuse I cant give my partner what they want but I also havent been able to even talk about how I feel beacuse I only visit them every 6 weeks or so and I'm a super clingy person with nothing to distract me from the thought. And anytime I try to text them and engage in a conversation it's just "yeah love you too" and ":smile:" and I wonder if breaking up is even worth it beacuse then I'm just giving away a whole ass relationship of 2 years even though all it's been I'm horny and or I can't keep up a conversation. (From both sides) But then what do I do with all the stuff I was givin?
I'm also literally not smart enough to speak my mind and tell the other person that I understand what they are saying so then the person just repeats the the same thing and I just think (theres no why that's what they mean) then I move onto the next conversation. So people think I'm an air-head so now it seems like I'm not smart enough to keep up a conversation with my partner. (Beacuse I'm not)

If I were to break up with my partner. I wouldn't even know how to give an explanation for why beacuse there is no reason and I'm just being emotional but these emotions are happening for a reason but the reason is just to vague and small so then I feel stupid and it's all just one big circle.

For like 4 or 5 years before I dated this person and still now, I questioned if I was gay but now that I'm dating the opposite sex beacuse I dont know how to say no to someone even though I imply I wanted to be friends. So now I'm not sure if I'm dating some I dont want to love or if I'm just secretly gay. What the f****** neither can I explore with the same sex beacuse I'm dating someone and would be feeling bad if I left them beacuse I 'just am not interested anymore' And if I wasn't dating, I wouldnt be able to beacuse literally everyone of the same sex I'm "friends" with, is dating someone and if I they wernt I dont have any interest in them. So yeah I could try talking to my partner about finding someone I can explore with but then I would have to wait another month or so just so I can tell them I dont know if I feel attracted them even though I dont think I am attracted or atleast dont feel worthy of being in a relationship bescuse I cant keep a conversation. In 3rd grade I got told in too quite to be dating and I should have listened.

Original post by Meduse
Reading this was a bit of a mind ****.

I think you should break up with your partner and decide what it is you actually want. I can imagine this is pretty confusing for them too.

I haven't even gotten the opportunity to tell them this and if I told them on text I would just seem like an A** wipe and it's not like they've dont anything wrong
(edited 1 year ago)
Reply 4
Original post by username10948
I haven't even gotten the opportunity to tell them this and if I told them on text I would just seem like an ******* and it's not like they've dont anything wrong

So don't tell them over text. Have an in-person discussion and explain that this is about you working out what you truly want.
Moved to Relationships
I dont think I can...

Quick Reply

Latest