The Student Room Group

Cambridge Colleges for English

Hi I’m in year 12 going into year 13 I’m currently think about pursing studies in English and one of my top uni choices is Cambridge at the moment my top colleges seem to be Gonville and Caius, trinity, trinity hall and kings or St. John’s. I was just wondering is anyone had any opinions on what these are like as I did go and view them in July but it is still a challenge trying to make up my mind as I think it was all so overwhelming on the day. Caius seems to be the best but I was wondering if anyone had any specifics on the application process for any of these colleges as well as what it is like to study English at them :smile:
They're all great colleges but you might also like the look and 'feel' of CLARE COLLEGE, CAMBRIDGE UNIVERSITY!!! :wink:

I also have a list of colleges for Law, but I am deciding on TRINITY COLLEGE, CAMBRIDGE UNIVERSITY!!! :smile: lol
Original post by Shadowalice
Hi I’m in year 12 going into year 13 I’m currently think about pursing studies in English and one of my top uni choices is Cambridge at the moment my top colleges seem to be Gonville and Caius, trinity, trinity hall and kings or St. John’s. I was just wondering is anyone had any opinions on what these are like as I did go and view them in July but it is still a challenge trying to make up my mind as I think it was all so overwhelming on the day. Caius seems to be the best but I was wondering if anyone had any specifics on the application process for any of these colleges as well as what it is like to study English at them :smile:

Cambridge University Alternative Prospectus is insightful!! :smile:

https://www.applytocambridge.com/colleges

Quick Reply

Latest