Hey there! Sign in to join this conversationNew here? Join for free

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by *AA*)
    dont worry about it - thats how my application went last year. where else are you waiting to hear from? and when did you recieve the rejections if you dont mind me asking?
    hey, rejected from manch today, i had an interview on thursday and rejected from leeds in december without an interview
    waiting on sheff and lpool to reply after interview

ReputationRep:
    uv had 3 interviews!!!! u shud be really happy!!!! some get rejected with no interviews, so uv done really well!

ReputationRep:
    yay im a junior member now

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by nush86)
    uv had 3 interviews!!!! u shud be really happy!!!! some get rejected with no interviews, so uv done really well!
    im really bad at interviews though, i get really nervous.
    i really wanted manchester though i loved the place. They interview about 200 and give offers to 160 so i must have done really bad and ended up in the 40/200 that get rejected.

ReputationRep:
    well dont look at it like that.... there has to be that FORTY.... if u kno wat i mean!! maybe uv done btter in ur other ones! but seriously at least u have had the chance 3 times to show urself, wheras some ppl may be potentially great dentists too but they just havent been given the chance of having a single interview to show themselves!

ReputationRep:
    true true true
    have u got any offers yet nush86

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by okay_kay)
    hey, rejected from manch today, i had an interview on thursday and rejected from leeds in december without an interview
    Manc got back 2 u really quickly.....i had an interview in november and still not heard back

I got rejected by bham without interview but have had 2 interviews at manc at lpool...not heard from kings

ReputationRep:
    nope afraid not!!! (

Just had one interview at QMUL, and have a kings one comin up! but until 2 weeks ago i didnt have any interviews either, and just wanted an interview sooo much just to have a chance at showing myself!!! So ur application must have been really good to have had all these interviews! good job!! i got rejected by cardiff, and waiting on liverpool still! no news!

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by okay_kay)
    ahh dont worry about it.. shef and lpool still need to reply! you will get an offer at one if not both! have some faith! and like nush said.. you must have had a pretty amazing application to get 3 interviews so well done! sheffield should be getting back to us next week.. so all the best! =D i know the feeling with rejections.. got a glasgow one this yr without interview and it was very early on so it really disheartened me.. but things are looking up for me now.. so prob the same for you! =D

ReputationRep:
    meee tooo..... i really agree with this not losing faith cos seriously i got rejected by cardiff 2 months after applying and it really made me think negatively and think if cardiff dont want me for interview then the others wont either!!! But obv i was wrong, as i ended up with 2 interviews! even though theyre not offers, im still happy iv been given the opportunity to speak to them face-2-face!

ReputationRep:
    is sheff replys coming next week??arghh
    oh yeah.. thanks for the replies

ReputationRep:
    thats ok.. well apparently so.. supposed to start coming out from next week according to someone on a thread. they mentioned that they had the last interview slot on 12th feb and was told that the results were going to start coming in from next week! butttt you can never rely on these admissions tutors!!!

ReputationRep:
    hey.......i got a rejection from QML (without interview) back in December and got rejected from Manchester today (did have interview)
    Still wainting on liverpool and Sheffield to get back....im guessing no news is gd news

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by gossipgirl91)
    hey.......i got a rejection from QML (without interview) back in December and got rejected from Manchester today (did have interview)
    Still wainting on liverpool and Sheffield to get back....im guessing no news is gd news
    thats same as me, its just that its leeds instead of QML

ReputationRep:
    rejected frm birmingham after interview in ummm november and rejected frm QMUL without interview sumtime in january..but leeds offer =)

ReputationRep:
    one offer is all we need!! so wel done Rpatel...*!!!

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by *AA*)
    one offer is all we need!! so wel done Rpatel...*!!!
    thanks =) il be saying that 2 u soon =D

ReputationRep:
    ooo i hopeee!!! =D

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by NotoriousRB)
    kay sorry to hear about manchester could u tell me y u fink u gt rejected if u knw? dw im sure ull get an offer!
    hey, i dont know why i got rejected prob just to damn nervous :unsure: .

ReputationRep:
    2 rejections from Cardiff (in November some time) and Queen Marys in Jan. Queen Marys said a low UKCAT score was the reason. It really sucks...I wish they'd looked at the rest of my application! Maybe they did...but i dont know...

I really really badly want an interview at kings...its like my ultimate dream uni!! I hate this feeling of waiting...like im stuck in limbo! Just tell me already....

• See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• Poll
    Are unpaid trial work shifts fair?
  • See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Quick reply
    Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.