The Student Room Group

Is this bad?

I went out with a guy yesterday and he was hard the entire time. Like for about 5hours he was hard, we were in public so he couldn’t sort it out, but we were kissing. He said this has never happened before but when I told my friend she said it’s a big red flag. I told him let’s stop kissing but he said even your eyes and face will make me hard. Do you think this is bad? For context this was the 4th time we met.
Bit cruel to kiss a guy and complain they are aroused... might as well pat a dog on the head and be disgusted it's tail wags
Original post by StriderHort
Bit cruel to kiss a guy and complain they are aroused... might as well pat a dog on the head and be disgusted it's tail wags

I don’t think it’s bad sorry if I didn’t make that clear. In fact I felt bad because I didn’t want him to be in pain. But I agree I guess.
Original post by Anonymous
I don’t think it’s bad sorry if I didn’t make that clear. In fact I felt bad because I didn’t want him to be in pain. But I agree I guess.

How old is he?

He's maybe being a bit crass in the way he is expressing himself, but is possibly a bit immature and still finding his way around these things, he prob feels he is just trying to make clear how attracted he is to you.

Dunno what your friend is on about btw, I'd be more concerned if you were kissing for a while and getting 0 reaction.
Original post by StriderHort
How old is he?

He's maybe being a bit crass in the way he is expressing himself, but is possibly a bit immature and still finding his way around these things, he prob feels he is just trying to make clear how attracted he is to you.

Dunno what your friend is on about btw, I'd be more concerned if you were kissing for a while and getting 0 reaction.

He’s 24 so I don’t think he’s immature but that’s exactly what his response was. A measure of attraction. If anything I feel as though I’m the immature one as it is my first experience.

That makes me feel better thanks.
Original post by Anonymous
He’s 24 so I don’t think he’s immature but that’s exactly what his response was. A measure of attraction. If anything I feel as though I’m the immature one as it is my first experience.

That makes me feel better thanks.

I more mean sexually immature than just age, with time you (hopefully) gain a bit more tact than "I HAVE A HUGE THROBBING STONK ON! FOR YOU!" :tongue: - at least he is making what he want's clear anyway, the rest depends on how you feel about that.

I've likely said equally cringey things starting out, but over time realised the vast % of women did not really respond to that and prob felt a bit objectified/used or like I was pressuring. I might express myself more directly after I've slept with someone, but not before hand

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending