[Official] Oxford TSA Nov 2022 (For 2023 Admissions)

Watch this thread
aaq1
Badges: 12
Rep:
? You'll earn badges for being active around the site. Rep gems come when your posts are rated by other community members.
Report Thread starter 2 weeks ago
Test Date: Thursday 2nd Nov 2022
The registration deadline for the University of Oxford admissions tests 2022 is 30 September. This is two weeks earlier than in previous years.

The Thinking Skills Assessment (TSA) Oxford is a 2-hour pre-interview test for applicants to undergraduate courses at the University of Oxford.

Only Section 1: Economics and Management, History and Economics
Both sections: Experimental Psychology, Geography, Human Sciences, Philosophy, Politics and Economics, and Psychology, Philosophy and Linguistics.
Available past papers:
BMAT Section 1 - 2003 to 2020 - 18 papers
IMAT - 2011-2020 - 10 Papers
Oxford TSA - 2008-2021 - 13 Papers
aaq1
Rep:
? You'll earn badges for being active around the site. Rep gems come when your posts are rated by other community members.
Report Thread starter 6 days ago
Name:  Picture 1.png
Views: 17
Size:  477.3 KB
aaq1
Rep:
Report Thread starter 2 days ago
Nithu05 mqb2766 ref: https://www.thestudentroom.co.uk/sho....php?t=7247024

This is not a question from TSA or strictly TSA style question.

Question 115: B & D
After the changes have been made, at 12 PM (GMT +1):
Russell thinks it is 11 AM
Tom thinks it is 12 PM
Mark thinks it is 1 PM
Thus, in the current GMT+1 time zone, Mark will arrive an hour early at 11 AM, Russell an hour late at 1 PM and Tom on time at 12 PM. There is
therefore a two-hour difference between the first and last arrival. For options E and F, be careful: the time zone listed is NOT GMT +1 that everyone else is working in. 1PM in GMT +3 = 11am GMT +1 (the summer time zone just entered) so that is Mark’s actual arrival time; 12pm GMT +0 is the old time zone that Russell didn’t change out of so that is Russell’s correct arrival time.

http://www.ukcatuae.com/wp-content/u...-Guide-800.pdf
power1253
Badges: 1
Rep:
Report 1 day ago
(Original post by aaq1)
Name:  Picture 1.png
Views: 17
Size:  477.3 KB
Is it B?
_Rusty_
Badges: 21
Rep:
Report 1 day ago
Oxford MumTheloniouss don’t know if you wanna keep you eye on this?
aaq1
Rep:
Report Thread starter 1 day ago
(Original post by power1253)
Is it B?
no it is D

See question 40

https://www.admissionstesting.org/Im...-section-1.pdf
https://www.admissionstesting.org/Im...answer-key.pdf
Oxford Mum
Rep:
Report 14 hours ago
Sorry but I am no expert on the tsa tests, so do not want to comment
aaq1
Rep:
Report Thread starter 10 hours ago
(Original post by _Rusty_)
Oxford MumTheloniouss don’t know if you wanna keep you eye on this?
is there a problem?
_Rusty_
Rep:
Report 9 hours ago
(Original post by aaq1)
is there a problem?
No not at all just OM is very well versed on Oxford and Theloniouss know a fair wack about the TSA so they can help you all
aaq1
Rep:
Report Thread starter 1 hour ago
(Original post by _Rusty_)
No not at all just OM is very well versed on Oxford and Theloniouss know a fair wack about the TSA so they can help you all
ok ...the purpose of this thread is to help
_Rusty_
Rep:
Report 1 minute ago
(Original post by aaq1)
ok ...the purpose of this thread is to help
And that’s what I was doing also
X

Quick Reply

Attached files
Write a reply...
Back
to top
Latest

How confident are you that you'll achieve the grades you need to get into your firm uni?

I think I've exceeded the grades for my university offer (13)
20%
I think I've met the grades for my university offer (16)
24.62%
I think I've missed the grades for my university offer (32)
49.23%
Something else (tell us in the thread) (4)
6.15%

Watched Threads