Kdramas

Watch this thread
hai22
Badges: 12
Rep:
? You'll earn badges for being active around the site. Rep gems come when your posts are rated by other community members.
Report Thread starter 2 weeks ago
Hi guys, I’m watching about 3 kdramas at the moment which are vincenzo, police university and my beloved summer and they’re all pretty good!! Pls recommend me some more new/good ones, thanks
avhae
Badges: 9
Rep:
? You'll earn badges for being active around the site. Rep gems come when your posts are rated by other community members.
Report 2 weeks ago
Beyond Evil, Youth of May, Sky Castle, All of us are dead, My Name, Business Proposal, A love so beautiful, Extracurricular and Sweet Home
avhae
Rep:
Report 2 weeks ago
(Original post by avhae)
Beyond Evil, Youth of May, Sky Castle, All of us are dead, My Name, Business Proposal, A love so beautiful, Extracurricular and Sweet Home
could also add 18 again, love revolution, shadow beauty, at a distance spring is grean, dear m, happiness, strangers from hell and mouse
hai22
Rep:
Report Thread starter 2 weeks ago
(Original post by avhae)
could also add 18 again, love revolution, shadow beauty, at a distance spring is grean, dear m, happiness, strangers from hell and mouse
OMG THANK YOU! I’ve watched some of them but I’ll check the others out thankssss, also can we be best friends coz I literally love u
avhae
Rep:
Report 2 weeks ago
(Original post by hai22)
OMG THANK YOU! I’ve watched some of them but I’ll check the others out thankssss, also can we be best friends coz I literally love u
ofc
elena kim
Badges: 0
Rep:
Report 2 weeks ago
Hi, I am an 18-year-old Korean living in Korea.
A drama called "Woo Young-woo, a strange lawyer", is gaining popularity in Korea. Make sure you watch it
You can watch it on Netflix !!
Zerforax
Badges: 21
Rep:
Report 2 weeks ago
Crash Landing on You

:love:
Zerforax
Badges: 21
Rep:
Report 2 weeks ago
(Original post by elena kim)
A drama called "Woo Young-woo, a strange lawyer", is gaining popularity in Korea. Make sure you watch it
Titled "Extraordinary Attorney Woo" on Netflix in the UK
hai22
Rep:
Report Thread starter 6 days ago
(Original post by elena kim)
Thank youuu !!
v.genericname
Badges: 8
Rep:
Report 6 days ago
extraordinary attorney woo and crash landing on you are so good omg. extraordinary attorney woo is still on-going tho (last ep will be released on 18th august, there's 12 eps out rn) and as for a love so beautiful, personally i liked the original 2017 cdrama of the same name more.

would also recommend hotel del luna, hospital playlist and hi bye, mama! (please have tissues ready for the latter drama). i've also heard good things about move to heaven
X

Quick Reply

Attached files
Write a reply...
Back
to top
Latest

How confident are you that you'll achieve the grades you need to get into your firm uni?

I think I've exceeded the grades for my university offer (7)
20%
I think I've met the grades for my university offer (10)
28.57%
I think I've missed the grades for my university offer (16)
45.71%
Something else (tell us in the thread) (2)
5.71%

Watched Threads