The Student Room Group

Any students going to georgia or new vision in derby sept 2022?

Hi is anyone starting Medicine or Dentistry in georgia at the New vision campus or in Derby? I have rang gmc and they did say New vision is on the maybe list but dental council didn't give me any info. Just wondering if anyone is starting with them in sept 2022.
Reply 1
Heyyy, tbh new vision univeristy from why I heard is very much quite new, it’s private too. TSMU and UOG are even on the world health directory so it’s gmc approved (check into their internship years since I heard intern years aren’t all that great). I was originally planning to apply there but the quality of education you get there scared me 😣 all the best though!
Reply 2
Original post by sikeboi
Heyyy, tbh new vision univeristy from why I heard is very much quite new, it’s private too. TSMU and UOG are even on the world health directory so it’s gmc approved (check into their internship years since I heard intern years aren’t all that great). I was originally planning to apply there but the quality of education you get there scared me 😣 all the best though!

Thanks for that and you know what I won't take the risk I'll just keep out of it. I'm going with European university Georgia instead then
Reply 3
Hey I’m thinking about going to the Dentistry program. I am a little nervous because I’m not sure about the standards. Have you decided on going?

Original post by misbish
Hi is anyone starting Medicine or Dentistry in georgia at the New vision campus or in Derby? I have rang gmc and they did say New vision is on the maybe list but dental council didn't give me any info. Just wondering if anyone is starting with them in sept 2022.

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending