The Student Room Group
Students on campus at Queen Mary, University of London
Queen Mary, University Of London
London

Do many students apply for computer science BSC in Queen Mary university?

Is computer science oversubscribed in queen Mary university
many people sign up to it but i’m not sure it’s oversubscribed
Students on campus at Queen Mary, University of London
Queen Mary, University Of London
London
Original post by Anonymous
many people sign up to it but i’m not sure it’s oversubscribed

So there is a chance anyone can get accepted to it easily. Also thank you for replying
Apparently, the grades they request is an indication of how popular the course is at a university. Since QMUL want AAB or ABB and some even get offers for BBB, it means that it's not over-scribed. The main reason why KCL and UCL are oversubscribed is because of their location and their ranking and reputation abroad, as they are very popular with overseas students. I read some where that the QMUL take around 25% international students.
Original post by Anonymous
Apparently, the grades they request is an indication of how popular the course is at a university. Since QMUL want AAB or ABB and some even get offers for BBB, it means that it's not over-scribed. The main reason why KCL and UCL are oversubscribed is because of their location and their ranking and reputation abroad, as they are very popular with overseas students. I read some where that the QMUL take around 25% international students.

Oh ok. Thank you for replying.
Reply 5
Hi just a quick question, did QMUL increase their computer science entry requirements to AAA, which seems to be quite a big jump!
Reply 6
Original post by veena77
Hi just a quick question, did QMUL increase their computer science entry requirements to AAA, which seems to be quite a big jump!

Thats true to be quite fair, quite a big jump if you ask me
(edited 1 year ago)

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending