The Student Room Group
Coventry University
Coventry University
Coventry
Visit website

I need urgent answers

Good evening all, quick one please my departmental enrollment date is from 12 to 19 sept, and someone was telling me if I arrived late I won’t be enrolled anymore..how true is this please

Answer please
Original post by Kiels
Good evening all, quick one please my departmental enrollment date is from 12 to 19 sept, and someone was telling me if I arrived late I won’t be enrolled anymore..how true is this please

Answer please

Why do you plan to arrive after this? It might cause issues with funding.
Coventry University
Coventry University
Coventry
Visit website
Reply 2
Original post by Muttley79
Why do you plan to arrive after this? It might cause issues with funding.

Actually I don’t plan to come late but my fear is the UKVI it’s take time to process and am still waiting for my CAS so that’s my fear
Original post by Kiels
Actually I don’t plan to come late but my fear is the UKVI it’s take time to process and am still waiting for my CAS so that’s my fear

Keep the uni informed if it might cause you to miss it.
Original post by Kiels

Answer please

Hi @Kiels,

Thank you for your message.

I'm also unsure where you heard this from. Due to circumstances, there may be students like yourself who are not able to enroll on time. However, if you inform the admissions team at the university, the admissions tutor for your course, and the registry of your department you will be okay. Echoing what's previously mentioned, it's essential to keep the university aware of your situation until you're able to enroll and attend on-campus classes.

To contact the university, please access the Live Chat on the Coventry University website and state your name, student ID, course and query. Although it's unlikely the university will respond immediately, they are aware of your message and will get back to you as soon as they're able to. It's worth asking if you're eligible to commence online studies as this will help ease any anxiety you may have now until nearer the start of term. You should also be sent a link to enroll online to access the Aula (learning) platform. If you haven't received or heard anything, please ask!

I hope this help! I hope this resolves soon. Let me know how you get on.

Veronica

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending