Hey there! Sign in to join this conversationNew here? Join for free

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by London271)
    I have had an offer from them - but when do you find out how many points you need?
    I got a conditional offer from them and never received a letter, I found out the point from UCAS track.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Vokes)
    They seemed to have a big intake of foreign and coloured students there a couple of years back to De Hav.

Nothing wrong with that but I guess if your not used to it you could call it "Gangsta" lol. Its no different to living in London, Birmingham or any place with a big multicultural compliment, a good opportunity to learn about other cultures if you havent been in that enviroment before
    Close but no cigar, its down to the DeHav residences being populated for the most part by rich kids, drug dealers and the violent types. The uni is hardly going to make it known to the public when theres been attacks there

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Prettyinpunk1)
    I got a conditional offer from them and never received a letter, I found out the point from UCAS track.
    Its probably floating in the post somewhere, lots of letters being sent out around now take some time to sort through by the good ol' post office

ReputationRep:
    Yeah i just got accpeted i only have to pass my acecess course

Poll
Do you agree with the PM's proposal to cut tuition fees for some courses?

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
Hide
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.