The Student Room Group

Help had unprompted sex last night while abroad

I did something so stupid while drunk, I am in Magaluf with all my girl mates and last night I got with this guy, long story short I told him not to *** inside me because I'm not on the pill but he did finish inside me, we were both too drunk to control our selves, just woke up scared and feeling so stupid for what I did, in the uk I'd just get the morning after the pill but being in Magaluf I'm panicking and I don't know what to do, help?
Go to your nearest pharmacy and ask if they have something for you to take.
If you are seriously panicking, look at getting a flight home?
Reply 2
As above, plus get checked for STIs ASAP.

If he did something you didn't consent to, that's rape and you have grounds to go to the police. Have you told any of your friends?
Are you the same girl who posted the other post
Emergency contraception is available over the counter in Spain. Go to a pharmacy ASAP, and get tested for STIs when you are back in the UK.
Curious to see the beginning of a story reach its sticky conclusion.
Reply 6
I suspect we’re being led a song and dance. Does this really happen. If it’s true find a chemist for advice, I’m sure they must have them in Magaluf
Original post by Anonymous
I did something so stupid while drunk, I am in Magaluf with all my girl mates and last night I got with this guy, long story short I told him not to *** inside me because I'm not on the pill but he did finish inside me, we were both too drunk to control our selves, just woke up scared and feeling so stupid for what I did, in the uk I'd just get the morning after the pill but being in Magaluf I'm panicking and I don't know what to do, help?

Real stupidity having unprotected sex you best hope you find a pharmacy that has someone English speaking on the counter

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending