The Student Room Group
UAL entrance
University of the Arts London
London
Visit website

UAL CAS

I finished my foundation course in May and am going to study Fine Art BA at Chelsea from September but i’m a bit worried as, we’ll receive our Foundation results on the 18th of August and after that I’ll receive my CAS at some point. Visas are taking at least 3 weeks to process and unless I receive my CAS straight away and there’s no delays with the Visa, I will arrive a week before my course starts. If there’s any issues, I may not be able to make it to my course on time. Are any other international students who did foundation and are choosing to do BA having a similar issue?
I’m in same boat. Finished UAL foundation course in May and returned to US due to UKVI expiration and still waiting for CAS. Will start 2022 BA program at LCC in Sept. What’s the delay? Has anyone gotten their CAS who were foundation students continuing for BA program?
UAL entrance
University of the Arts London
London
Visit website
Hi, new student for MA here, but I have the same issue. I have been waiting for my CAS for two months now (been in touch with my country rep, course leader and international admissions). It takes at least a month for visa processing in my country. This seems to be the case with a lot of international students. Please contact your course leader and let them know about your situation.

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending