Which TSR members have you met in real life? Watch

This discussion is closed.
sparkly_tiara
Badges: 2
Rep:
?
Report Thread starter 14 years ago
Hi guys and girls!

Was just wondering if people on here had met TSR members in real life! If you have, then state where you met them, who they were and what you thought of them in comparison to their vitual state!

Lou
xxx
Juno
Badges: 20
Rep:
?
Report 14 years ago
I've met Oldy, Charlord and Dazzie. I've also seen sillynarb, but didn't know it was him til later
MorbidAngel
Badges: 11
Report 14 years ago
none
dogtanian
Badges: 16
Rep:
?
Report 14 years ago
None.

But someone (whose username I forget - James summat) PMed me to ask if it was me he'd seen me in a shop. He had, I work there!
pikaboo
Badges: 13
Rep:
?
Report 14 years ago
tis_me_lord and wiwarin_mir, at wiwarin_mir's house in August. tis_me_lord and I are still together and he's the sweetest guy I've ever known *awww* and wiwarin_mir...is a lot more hyper in real life, he's a really funny dude. :cool:
Wild Thing
Rep:
?
Report 14 years ago
onearmedbandit at oxord, and P!MP who's a great mate too, who I met at oxfrod too lol
JamesF
Badges: 1
Rep:
?
Report 14 years ago
(Original post by Hayley...)
None.

But someone (whose username I forget - James summat) PMed me to ask if it was me he'd seen me in a shop. He had, I work there!
And you freaked out and thought I was stalking you

I've met [email protected] and Integral_neo.
pink_lucie
Badges: 12
Rep:
?
Report 14 years ago
(Original post by wild thing)
onearmedbandit at oxord, and P!MP who's a great mate too, who I met at oxfrod too lol
Oooo your pretty
dogtanian
Badges: 16
Rep:
?
Report 14 years ago
(Original post by JamesF)
And you freaked out and thought I was stalking you

That's it! JamesF, you!

I thought it was that, but I wasn't entirely sure..

Ya... stalker freak..
Cate
Rep:
?
Report 14 years ago
(Original post by sparkly_tiara)
Hi guys and girls!

Was just wondering if people on here had met TSR members in real life! If you have, then state where you met them, who they were and what you thought of them in comparison to their vitual state!

Lou
xxx
I've met Eeyore In comparison to her, er, virtual state, she looks a lot more 3D than she does in her pic on the internet. She's my sister :p:
Rose64
Rep:
?
Report 14 years ago
I met F. Poste when I went to Oxford for my interview - she's lovely, and teeny weeny! :p: about the same height as me!
Wild Thing
Rep:
?
Report 14 years ago
(Original post by gossip_girl)
Oooo your pretty
awww thanks hun!!! You drunk or something??
You're gorgeous too
Agrippina
Rep:
?
Report 14 years ago
(Original post by sparkly_tiara)
Hi guys and girls!

Lou
xxx
I've met Cate (my sister!), K'uin Kra (he used to go to my school, and he's very cool ), 4Ed (very easy to talk to and has an excellent taste in music!), Amazing (who doesn't post much anymore, but I originally met him on UKL and now he's one of my best friends!), and I'm sure there was someone else, but I've forgotten!
Sarky
Badges: 18
Rep:
?
Report 14 years ago

I see PQ on a regular basis. She's my homegirl. Also met Fluffy.
Niaya
Rep:
?
Report 14 years ago
dazya is sexy
Vishpatel
Rep:
?
Report 14 years ago
DR ED--- i see him everyday, goes to my sixth and form and is infact one of my best m8s
AT82
Badges: 0
Rep:
?
Report 14 years ago
(Original post by Eeyore)
I've met Cate (my sister!), K'uin Kra (he used to go to my school, and he's very cool ), 4Ed (very easy to talk to and has an excellent taste in music!), Amazing (who doesn't post much anymore, but I originally met him on UKL and now he's one of my best friends!), and I'm sure there was someone else, but I've forgotten!
Funnily enough I have met my sister as well, but hopefully not on here
Onearmedbandit
Badges: 15
Rep:
?
Report 14 years ago
I've met F.Poste, Wild_Thing and IhavePMS all in Oxford They were all very, very lovely

Also I knew Danithestudent (old member, never comes on anymore) before TSR (was funny when we bumped into each other on here!).

I'm supposed to be meeting sparkly_tiara next time she comes to pompey, assuming she doesn't think I'm a psycho And if she does, she can ask one of the three aforementioned members! They may have many, many negative things to say about me, but i'm sure they'll all tell you I'm totally *not* scary
Mean Mr. Mustard
Badges: 0
Rep:
?
Report 14 years ago
haven't met anyone as of yet, but I'll be meeting F. Poste next week!
Onearmedbandit
Badges: 15
Rep:
?
Report 14 years ago
(Original post by Babyshambles)
haven't met anyone as of yet, but I'll be meeting F. Poste next week!
Lucky you
X
Back
to top
Latest
My Feed

See more of what you like on
The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

Personalise

Why wouldn't you turn to teachers if you were being bullied?

They might tell my parents (11)
6.04%
They might tell the bully (18)
9.89%
I don't think they'd understand (32)
17.58%
It might lead to more bullying (69)
37.91%
There's nothing they could do (52)
28.57%

Watched Threads