Turn on thread page Beta

Which TSR members have you met in real life? watch

Announcements

I've met nobody, except the two people I told to join when I did. I feel so lonely, and left out.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Onearmedbandit)
    No. You were just scared of my camera :rolleyes:
    :rofl: I call that a 1 -0 leed to you.

But i shall be back with better insults :evil: muahahahahHAHAHA *evil laugh fades away*

ReputationRep:
    fishpaste, I'm an old high school friend of his.

ReputationRep:
    I worked with serious narb for a year (not realising that he was serious narb) and I've also met F.Poste (who is very lovely).

ReputationRep:
    About half of the cambridge lot......and i'm meeting the other half next week when we're all getting together to get thoroughly slaughtered in a very stuck up cambridge style way (that's a formal hall to you and me )

ReputationRep:
    no one :p:

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by pikaboo)
    tis_me_lord and wiwarin_mir, at wiwarin_mir's house in August. tis_me_lord and I are still together and he's the sweetest guy I've ever known *awww* and wiwarin_mir...is a lot more hyper in real life, he's a really funny dude. :cool:
    yh, i heard about that meeting from ben, but he told me when he was using his swing user name, and then switched to tis_me_lord, and i got sooo confused because i didnt know who the fourth person was :rolleyes:

ReputationRep:
    I've met musicboy :eek:
    And will hopefully be meeting AntiMagicMan in a couple of months

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by 2 + 2 = 5)
    I've met nobody, except the two people I told to join when I did. I feel so lonely, and left out.
    Nah, it's okay, I haven't met anyone here either..or at least I don't think so?

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by glance)
    Nah, it's okay, I haven't met anyone here either..or at least I don't think so?
    Word

ReputationRep:
    FrisbeeFan and Historystudent - but then they are my (triplet) sisters...

Oh yes, and I went to the same school as ]{ingnik, though we were in different years.

ReputationRep:
    fishpaste, onearmedbandit and teamvillage. in that order.

ReputationRep:
    I am blushing at all the nice things you people have said about me

I've met loads of you guys now! Obviously Rose64, who was just adorable and I hope to be her college mum next year Onearmedbandit, who was very fun to show around Somerville and let me pose for a photo and Lissy, who I met when my ex boyfriend turned out to be one of her friends! We had a fun evening at the Noodlebar. I've known teamvillage for a while now, he smells but I like him anyway.. Aster and Ensocopier go to my college at Oxford so I know them too, although neither post much I don't think? I met Dollface at interviews time and we had a cocktail! I was sad she didn't get in I met oxymoron last month and he's really nice too. I met both of the narbs in Aylesbury when we happened to be in the same club.. I only recognised one of them though!! Oops. Last Friday I met loads of Oxford TSR people.. H&E, Shiny, Elpaw, RxB, K'uin K'ra (at least I think it was him!! or else another Mansfield Physicist!), Drogue and Hoofbeat, all of whom I liked and hope to see next week at the official TSR meeting

I think that's it.. I'll have more to the list soon after the official Oxford TSR meeting. And I'm going to see Babyshambles next weekend which will be great

That's 17 people! Do I win? :p:

ReputationRep:
    You can't meet TSR people in real life. They are not real.

Aitch

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by wild thing)
    :rofl: I call that a 1 -0 leed to you.

But i shall be back with better insults :evil: muahahahahHAHAHA *evil laugh fades away*
    lead 2-1

ReputationRep:
    None which is a shame in a way because there are some very cool people on TSR

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by wild thing)
    awww thanks hun!!! You drunk or something??
    You're gorgeous too
    lol im not drunk! :rolleyes:

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Mad Vlad)
    None which is a shame in a way because there are some very cool people on TSR
    Yeah, but look at it this way - if you were allocated a member at random to meet, you'd probably end up losing.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by F. Poste)
    ***** where am i

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by F. Poste)
    That's 17 people! Do I win? :p:
    That's like practically the whole forum (give or take a few)!

Turn on thread page Beta
TSR Support Team

We have a brilliant team of more than 60 Support Team members looking after discussions on The Student Room, helping to make it a fun, safe and useful place to hang out.

Updated: June 9, 2005
Poll
Have you ever experienced bullying?
Useful resources

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
Hide
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.