Turn on thread page Beta

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by SciFi25)
    hehehe!! U met me didnt u?? I cant remember!! Damn drink!

I have met like 4 people from TSR, in order:

Cjames40, Kirbz, LemonLime and possibly IHavePMS, I dont quite remember that, I was drinking!!
    ***** I forgot, of course my dear. You're my dahlin's boyfriend.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Mad Vlad)
    Indeed.
    bitter saracasm?? :confused:

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by IHavePMS)
    Saturday hmmm, i might be going to see a play BUT i could pop in, i'll check on the thread to see where you guys will be and such You probably would be better without me there anyway =P ask Matt, i'm weird...
    Has Matt not told you about me then?! :p:

I hope you do come!! It should be fun

ReputationRep:
    ***** I forgot, of course my dear. You're my dahlin's boyfriend.
    I think I can safely say thats a yes!! lol! Sorry I dont remember it. Mayb I'll see u when I next come up, i swear we meant to this weekend!

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by F. Poste)
    Has Matt not told you about me then?! :p:

I hope you do come!! It should be fun
    LOL hm he has some splainin to do

i'm awful with times and all that crap! and i won't even recognise anyone =P now i'm just thinking of excuses, i do want to come...really...=(

ReputationRep:
    I think I can safely say thats a yes!! lol! Sorry I dont remember it. Mayb I'll see u when I next come up, i swear we meant to this weekend!
    I think you and miss helen were a little busy =P so that's fine

ReputationRep:
    I am blushing at all the nice things you people have said about me

I've met loads of you guys now! Obviously Rose64, who was just adorable and I hope to be her college mum next year Onearmedbandit, who was very fun to show around Somerville and let me pose for a photo and Lissy, who I met when my ex boyfriend turned out to be one of her friends! We had a fun evening at the Noodlebar. I've known teamvillage for a while now, he smells but I like him anyway.. Aster and Ensocopier go to my college at Oxford so I know them too, although neither post much I don't think? I met Dollface at interviews time and we had a cocktail! I was sad she didn't get in I met oxymoron last month and he's really nice too. I met both of the narbs in Aylesbury when we happened to be in the same club.. I only recognised one of them though!! Oops. Last Friday I met loads of Oxford TSR people.. H&E, Shiny, Elpaw, RxB, K'uin K'ra (at least I think it was him!! or else another Mansfield Physicist!), Drogue and Hoofbeat, all of whom I liked and hope to see next week at the official TSR meeting

I think that's it.. I'll have more to the list soon after the official Oxford TSR meeting. And I'm going to see Babyshambles next weekend which will be great

That's 17 people! Do I win? :p:
    Yes. Have a medal

ReputationRep:
    I think you and miss helen were a little busy =P so that's fine
    What are you saying?? :eek:

Oh, u should of come to that thing on Saturday night, was quite funny!! lol! 60's night, oh yeah!! lol!

ReputationRep:
    What are you saying?? :eek:

Oh, u should of come to that thing on Saturday night, was quite funny!! lol! 60's night, oh yeah!! lol!
    if it was the 70s, sure...but the 60s isn't my decade =P

ReputationRep:
    LOL hm he has some splainin to do

i'm awful with times and all that crap! and i won't even recognise anyone =P now i'm just thinking of excuses, i do want to come...really...=(
    Hehe there's not so much to explain as just the general fact that I'm hardly normal myself!!

And it's easy enough to recognise people! If you want to come I'll pm you that day and tell you what I'm wearing so you won't miss me But if not it's cool, we're here all year after all!!

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Onearmedbandit)
    Yes. Have a medal
    YAY!

ReputationRep:
    if it was the 70s, sure...but the 60s isn't my decade =P
    What no Jimi Hendrix, No Beatles?? Hell a couple of guys went as the yellow submarine and 3 turned up as mini coopers (from the original Italian Job). No one bothers with that sort of detail down here!

ReputationRep:
    Hehe there's not so much to explain as just the general fact that I'm hardly normal myself!!

And it's easy enough to recognise people! If you want to come I'll pm you that day and tell you what I'm wearing so you won't miss me But if not it's cool, we're here all year after all!!
    Sounds good to me I'll probably be cheeky enough to ask for your number so I can just pop in and say hi =P

ReputationRep:
    you guys are nearly as good as Mr. Panjovic and Mr. Toy Soldier and I at hi-jacking threads!!!! guys...we haev competition here!!

ReputationRep:
    What no Jimi Hendrix, No Beatles?? Hell a couple of guys went as the yellow submarine and 3 turned up as mini coopers (from the original Italian Job). No one bothers with that sort of detail down here!
    I remember helen showing me pics of that, awesomeness. I just couldn't...perhaps the next one. In fact my costume will be better than anyone elses hehehehe

ReputationRep:
    YAY!
    Sorry, this is the best I could do

ReputationRep:
    Yay! I love it thank you

ReputationRep:
    :rofl: a deformed medal muhahaha!!!

ReputationRep:
    I remember helen showing me pics of that, awesomeness. I just couldn't...perhaps the next one. In fact my costume will be better than anyone elses hehehehe
    Hehehehe!! With both ur inventiveness' put together i wouldnt be surprised if its the best there!

ReputationRep:
    Hehehehe!! With both ur inventiveness' put together i wouldnt be surprised if its the best there!
    oh maybe helen and i could wear ONE costume ooh meliking.

heh heh heh not that im out to steal your girl or anything.

Poll
Black Friday: Yay or Nay?
Useful resources

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
Hide
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.