Turn on thread page Beta

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by scottish_student)
    Yay. Congrats, did you call back? When is your interview?
    Nope, didn't get a chance to cos I been at work all eve. only just got in. Can't call back now, since bit late. So i'll have to ring her back in the morning
    Was surprised they got back to me so quickly! just earlier tonight i said i expected to be waiting a while...

ReputationRep:
    Yay, congrats. I was told that I passed the tests relatively quickly, so then I was given a contact number. I then phoned and we discussed interviews and I gave her my dates, and then thats what took sooo long for her to get back to me. I think it was something to do with the regional interviewer being unavailable though. Good luck at let me know when you get your interview and if its before/after mine, I can advise you and vice versa.

ReputationRep:
    Did you get your interview?

ReputationRep:
    Did you get your interview?
    havent managed to get hold of her. she's been busy ever since, left a message but yet to get back to me. imagine it won't be until monday now

ReputationRep:
    That was the same with me. She told me to give her date(s) and then she didn't get back to me for another week and a half because she has to contact the regional office and check if the dates are okay, and if not call you back, and then call them back. And imagine the amount of interviews they have to book. So Its not unusual.

ReputationRep:
    That was the same with me. She told me to give her date(s) and then she didn't get back to me for another week and a half because she has to contact the regional office and check if the dates are okay, and if not call you back, and then call them back. And imagine the amount of interviews they have to book. So Its not unusual.
    Imean, I haven't even managed to get hold of her to discuss dates yet!

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Clements-)
    Imean, I haven't even managed to get hold of her to discuss dates yet!
    What date are you going to give her? If I get that far, I want it to be atleast after the 20th of January - can it be that late?

Also, when do IBM close? I reaaaly should send my form off!

ReputationRep:
    Also, is the competition for the specific roles closed - as in, if I dont get into Sales for example, could I be considered for Finance? Or if I get rejected from one, I cant go anywhere else?

ReputationRep:
    Also, do you have to just fill in the CV? Or do you have to click apply and fill in that online form as well?

https://jobs3.netmedia1.com/cp/job_s...=1221234940751)

do I click apply here?

ReputationRep:
    The closing date is 30th April, you have ageeeeess. Applying for IBM at this time is rather early so dont worry.

Regarding deloitte, why after 20th Jan? I don't see this as a problem at all as the interview date is your choice, but is there any specific reason (if you don't mind me asking)?

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by 2strong)
    Also, do you have to just fill in the CV? Or do you have to click apply and fill in that online form as well?

https://jobs3.netmedia1.com/cp/job_s...=1221234940751)

do I click apply here?
    Probably should have quoted you, I replied above

ReputationRep:
    What date are you going to give her? If I get that far, I want it to be atleast after the 20th of January - can it be that late?

Also, when do IBM close? I reaaaly should send my form off!
    I'm available anytime apart from December 1st - 6th so I'm gonna say anytime.
    And yeah, as mentioned below, deadline is 30th April. My application still hasnt been fixed - the woman emailed me back saying i can tell them on assessment day i want to do finance..... but surely i'll be disadvantaged to those whose it is showing for....

ReputationRep:
    The closing date is 30th April, you have ageeeeess. Applying for IBM at this time is rather early so dont worry.

Regarding deloitte, why after 20th Jan? I don't see this as a problem at all as the interview date is your choice, but is there any specific reason (if you don't mind me asking)?
    Well I have Oxford interviews (hopefulllly!) as well revision for resits - and also doing resist! And my last exam is like January 15th or something so ye, after Ive done resits Ill prepare for interview.

And also, I was thinking of IBM when I wrote that - I thought that deloitte has a set date? Or can you choose when the interview is???

ReputationRep:
    Also, is the competition for the specific roles closed - as in, if I dont get into Sales for example, could I be considered for Finance? Or if I get rejected from one, I cant go anywhere else?
    Clements, can you answer this if you know?

ReputationRep:
    Oh and I JUST did the KPMG verbal test and FAIIILED miserably - the time pressure is IMMENSE!!

ReputationRep:
    Oh and I JUST did the KPMG verbal test and FAIIILED miserably - the time pressure is IMMENSE!!
    No, from what I understand you can have your deloitte interview whenever is convenient to you.
    The KPMG verbal is horrible!!!!! The numercial was so easy, but the verbal, omg. let me know how you get on.

And good luck in the resits.

Clements have you sat the IBM tests yet?

ReputationRep:
    Clements, can you answer this if you know?
    You have to put down an initial job preference, so Sales, and then underneath that, it says 2nd job preference, and just enter finance.
    That way, if sales is full, you can be considered for finance if it has spaces.

Just best hope it doesnt mess up on the form like it did for me

ReputationRep:
    No, from what I understand you can have your deloitte interview whenever is convenient to you.
    The KPMG verbal is horrible!!!!! The numercial was so easy, but the verbal, omg. let me know how you get on.

And good luck in the resits.

Clements have you sat the IBM tests yet?
    Nope, they haven't got in touch with me yet. I have to also hope the woman from deloitte calls me tomorrow

ReputationRep:
    Well I have Oxford interviews (hopefulllly!) as well revision for resits - and also doing resist! And my last exam is like January 15th or something so ye, after Ive done resits Ill prepare for interview.

And also, I was thinking of IBM when I wrote that - I thought that deloitte has a set date? Or can you choose when the interview is???
    They call you to discuss dates - you name a few, they check that they can do those dates, then get back to you.

ReputationRep:
    I see, i've done one of the three tests. Was too tired today to do the rest. I've got until wednesday

The home of Results and Clearing

people online now

students helped last year

University open days

1. London Metropolitan University
    Undergraduate Open Day Undergraduate
    Sat, 18 Aug '18
  2. Edge Hill University
    All Faculties Undergraduate
    Sat, 18 Aug '18
  3. Bournemouth University
    Clearing Open Day Undergraduate
    Sat, 18 Aug '18
Poll
A-level students - how do you feel about your results?

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
Hide
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.