The Student Room Group

Guys: How would you react?

It’s my boyfriend’s birthday next month and I’m thinking about turning up at his place wearing my long coat and then whip it off to reveal my sexy lingerie underneath to seduce him. It will have been 3 months since i last saw him and I know he’s pretty horny at the moment.

However, I’ve never done anything like this before, so I’m unsure whether he’d like it or not and I’d just end up looking like an idiot. Plus I don't really know if he's that into lingerie.

Guys how would you react if this happened to you?

Scroll to see replies

Nothing is better than something in this case.
Reply 2
Hell, if he doesn't like it, he certainly doesn't appreciate you as a person... unlike me. Hi, I'm Malcolm.
Reply 3
I would react in a positive way.
As long as he's on his own it would be AMAZING. You are such a thoughtful girlfriend!!! All men are into lingerie lol dont worry
Lucky boy.
Reply 6
There is a big difference between how I would react and how he would. Assuming you're not fat or ugly and considering I"m a loser doing Media and Hull. I'd probably go mad and do you like you have never been done before, but on that note i have never been done before either. So I wouldn't know exactly what to do (maybe you could help me out?).

On the subject of your boyfriend, it would be a bit of an issue as you have not seen him for 3 months he is either sleeping with his sister or has another girlfriend. Turning up barely dressed to his house would make the "I think it's time to move on" talk a wee bit awkward.
Reply 7
"Not sure whether hed mind it" lmao, i think there would be something wrong with him if he did
Reply 8
Amazed
Reply 9
Anonymous
It’s my boyfriend’s birthday next month and I’m thinking about turning up at his place wearing my long coat and then whip it off to reveal my sexy lingerie underneath to seduce him. It will have been 3 months since i last saw him and I know he’s pretty horny at the moment.

Good idea, he'll love it.

Anonymous

However, I’ve never done anything like this before, so I’m unsure whether he’d like it or not and I’d just end up looking like an idiot. Plus I don't really know if he's that into lingerie.

He'll like it, trust me :wink: I can't ever imagine his first thought being, in this situation "You idiot" :p: Yes, he's into it...

Anonymous

I'd quite like it to be honest :yep:
i would pork my gf on the spot.
Reply 11
Make sure he's alone
Reply 12
bobx2001

On the subject of your boyfriend, it would a bit of an issue as you have not seen him for 3 months he is either sleeping with his sister or has another girlfriend and turning up barely dressed to his house would make the "I think it's time to move on" talk a wee bit awkward.

I don't think he's sleeping with anyone else. I haven't seen him because during the week i'm so busy with uni stuff and at the weekends when I'm free he's always working. We talk on the phone every night, so i don't have any worries about that.

I know it might seem like a stupid question, i guess i'm just looking for reassurance that it's not a stupid thing to do because i'm feeling quite nervous about it. I've seen it done tonnes of times in movies so i thought it might be abit OTT.
Why don't you come over to mine, whip your coat off and I'll tell you how I'd react :getmecoat:
Oh the pain of reality!

He would react in a most positive way, I would think.
Reply 15
LMAO if he was a normal guy he'd love it :P
Boys will be boys afterall..
Reply 16
I definitely wouldn't mind :nah:
He should love it cause you've gone to al the effort to do something for him.... if he diesnt like/appreciate it, id say think about your relationship again
Good luck with it all
Reply 17
i would LOVE it.
Reply 18
Anonymous

I have had this for me before!

I liked very much!

I think.. regardless of what your partner thinks of lingerie.. he is not going to be disappointed if that is all you are wearing!
Just make sure only he will be at home.... make sure his mum, nor best friends are they, becuase after they invite you in the first thing i'll ask is if they can get your coat, and we'll all know how that would pan out.

Latest

Trending

Trending