Turn on thread page Beta

ReputationRep:
    So I killed the coursework off last year lol but the exams got the better of me.

Im repeating the year again but just want to know, are you allowed to just hand in the same coursework in again? because all the questions are more or less the same as last year, i just need to change a few things around, but is it safe to hand in the same work, do they keep last years work in a file or sumthin?

Thanks for any help.

ReputationRep:
    Well all I can say is that you can hand in the same work but you dunno if they might change the brief slightly. But if it is the same you can just do a little bit of editing.

ReputationRep:
    I know we can't at the Uni I go to. It's classed as self plagiarism (whatever that is!)

ReputationRep:
    I did at my uni.

Poll
Were you ever put in isolation at school?
Useful resources
Uni match

Applying to uni?

Our tool will help you find the perfect course

Articles:

Debate and current affairs guidelinesDebate and current affairs wiki

Quick link:

Educational debate unanswered threads

Groups associated with this forum:

View associated groups

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
Hide
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.