Turn on thread page Beta

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by SeaShadows)
    Nice one guys! :hugs:
    Yeah, I've absolutely accepted the offer and cannot WAIT!
    :woo:
    Which applicant days you all going to - sorry oatsandhoney I know you already said - I'm thinking the 18th one (there is one on the 18th I think?) but no they never sent me any info about it - had to check website.
    Excuse me, I must continue being outrageously excited: :jive:

i'm the same, think i'm going to the one on the 18th! cannot wait!
    xox

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by SeaShadows)
    Which applicant days you all going to - sorry oatsandhoney I know you already said - I'm thinking the 18th one (there is one on the 18th I think?) but no they never sent me any info about it - had to check website.
    (Original post by SomethingSomething)
    i'm the same, think i'm going to the one on the 18th! cannot wait!
    xox
    Congrats you all! But hey, those of you going to the 18th March visit day.. Check this thread: http://www.thestudentroom.co.uk/showthread.php?t=814098 and join the party .

ReputationRep:
    Ok so my application status has gone blank, so how do I know if I have an offer or not?

ReputationRep:
    hey there everyone,as im applying for Arabic and Politics and havent received an offer yet (application sent off at the end of September btw) was wondering if anybody else has received a reply from them?

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by elg12)
    Ok so my application status has gone blank, so how do I know if I have an offer or not?
    If my fee status appears then you have. If not, sorry mate.

ReputationRep:
    My application thing went blank today. It merely made me nervous, rather than relieved. It's no longer pending. >.<

I've been reading this thread for the past month, without this thread I'd have gone insane. I applied for Politics and Geography in mid-December. I really wanted to go to Edinburgh, I still do, but I'm trying not to get carried away.

Anyway, It looks like I still have my fee thing. Having gone blank, does that mean they are deciding, have decided or will decide?

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Spudwik)
    My application thing went blank today. It merely made me nervous, rather than relieved. It's no longer pending. >.<

I've been reading this thread for the past month, without this thread I'd have gone insane. I applied for Politics and Geography in mid-December. I really wanted to go to Edinburgh, I still do, but I'm trying not to get carried away.

Anyway, It looks like I still have my fee thing. Having gone blank, does that mean they are deciding, have decided or will decide?
    Reading back on this thread you'll notice that when people see their status become blank a decision has been made it just hasn't turned up on UCAS yet. For some it took a few minutes while others had to wait several days. Also, if you have "My tuition fee details" AND "My fee status" links on your profile it seems to indicate an offer, if only one of them are present (can't remember which) it has so far meant a rejection.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by TheUnbeliever)

This one appears if you've got an offer (as moonshine said).
    (Not being snarky - this is buried way back in the thread.)

ReputationRep:
    Ah Crabcakes. I don't have my fee details.

That was before I was following this thread. That's ok. I managed to avoid getting my heart set on it, there is always the chance of luck too.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by ycang)
    However you should be fine if you get ABB for final as well. When do your results come out?
    well my final A-level results don't come out until August, as i havnt sat all of my exams yet!

ReputationRep:
    Aaah!!

Offer!!!

Economics and Management...Conditional (but it doesn't say what conditions yet..)

SO SO SO HAPPY!!

whatever the conditions are, it's my first choice without a DOUBT!

ReputationRep:
    Just got an email saying they had sent me a message concerning my application on EUCLID and there it was: an offer Finally! *folds it up and wraps it in metaphorical rose-scented tissue and places it into metaphorical heart-shaped box*

ReputationRep:
    I didn't get in. Not entirely chuffed, but not nentirely dissapointed becase I had a feeling this would happen.

I'm happy that I don't have to wait and I can get on with likfe now as normal. The last dew months have been too tense. I can get back to getting my grades from my subjects.

thanks for this thread and those wh had gone thogh the whole process though. You all provided a lot of comfort even though I wan't actually posting here until now.

ReputationRep:
    a good friend of mine just got rejected for econ, this coming after his acceptences to UCL and Warwick.
    Lol

ReputationRep:
    does MyEd always update before ucas?

ReputationRep:
    I just got a rejection today!

the same day i found out my AS grades changed from AAABB to AAAAB.

happy, but annoyed... only one ucas chance left lol

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by afua12)
    does MyEd always update before ucas?
    No one person can answer that absolutely - but it happened for both my offers (I applied for two courses at Edinburgh), and it would make sense, given that it's their internal system and doesn't rely on UCAS doing any sort of admin (don't know to just what extent it is automated).

ReputationRep:
    Economics offer today
    BBB

ReputationRep:
    I got my offer for edinburgh! yay!
    I'm just wondering if anyone else has applied to this course and if they're making it as their first choice?
    xx

ReputationRep:
    I'm doing mathematical physics, which is fairly similarly, I believe.

I've firmed Edinburgh.

Turn on thread page Beta
Updated: September 12, 2009
Poll
Who do you think it's more helpful to talk about mental health with?

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
Hide
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.