Hey there! Sign in to join this conversationNew here? Join for free

ReputationRep:
    Hey, I was supposed to be going to the open day today but haven't been able to make it due to unforeseen circumstances. Shall I email them and let them know that I haven't been able to attend any of the post-application open days? Is there any information given out on these days that I really need and should request? Sorry for the questions, I'm just gutted I wasn't able to make it up there today. I was really looking forward to having another look around the Biology Department

ReputationRep:
    My Status On Myed Has Gone Blank.
    What Does This Mean?!

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by turnonthebrightlights)
    My Status On Myed Has Gone Blank.
    What Does This Mean?!
    Has "my fees details" come up too? If so, you have an offer. I f not you have a rejection.

ReputationRep:
    where would that come up? it says "my tuition fee status"

ReputationRep:
    where would that come up? it says "my tuition fee status"
    Just below. See attachment below:
    Name:  Picture 2.png
Views: 42
Size:  301.1 KB

ReputationRep:
    thanks.
    oh buggery never mind then!

ReputationRep:
    thanks.
    oh buggery never mind then!
    Did you not have it then?

ReputationRep:
    er no

just-
    My tuition fee status
    General fees information

ReputationRep:
    er no

just-
    My tuition fee status
    General fees information
    There is always other unis. What course did you apply for anyway?

ReputationRep:
    Psychology. mega competitive. im pretty sure im going to exeter anyway

ReputationRep:
    How long do you think it'll take the email to come through?

ReputationRep:
    How long do you think it'll take the email to come through?
    My offer came up on track about 5 hours after it came up on EUCLID, but some people on here did not have their offer/rejection up on track until about two weeks after they saw it on EUCLID.

ReputationRep:
    ugh oh god. well thanks for you help anyway

ReputationRep:
    ugh oh god. well thanks for you help anyway
    Thats OK. Good luck at Exeter.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by unclerachel)
    Hey, I was supposed to be going to the open day today but haven't been able to make it due to unforeseen circumstances. Shall I email them and let them know that I haven't been able to attend any of the post-application open days? Is there any information given out on these days that I really need and should request? Sorry for the questions, I'm just gutted I wasn't able to make it up there today. I was really looking forward to having another look around the Biology Department
    The School of Biology post application open days, as far as I remember from mine, don't really offer any extra valuable information that you couldn't find on the internet or letters they send you. The advantage of them is just that if you have some specific questions to ask, some staff and students will be there to answer them. But if you have something you really want to know, you can just email people in the uni. I can try to answer questions if you have any.

ReputationRep:
    I was at the open day today
    Wow, Edinburgh is really nice! I have to admit that I hadn't really been seriously considering it, but after seeing it I'm now torn between Glasgow, Edinburgh and St Andrews >_>

ReputationRep:
    Did anyone go to the law or history open day? I have a lot on my mind and completely forgot to go.

ReputationRep:
    I went to Edinburgh today and loooooooooooooved it

ReputationRep:
    just firmed edinburgh after the open day it's all getting a bit real now ...

can't decide on which pollock halls accomodation

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by claracm11)
    Same here, I have at AS AAAA and rejected!
    i had AAAAB and was rejected.. wonder what wouldv happened if i was scottish lol

Poll
Do you agree with the PM's proposal to cut tuition fees for some courses?

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
Hide
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.