Hey there! Sign in to join this conversationNew here? Join for free

ReputationRep:
    My application was sent off yesterday. I've applied to Edinburgh for Maths(G100) and Maths and Physics (couldn't make my mind up on which one to apply to so I chose both).
    Hoping for offer(s) soon...

ReputationRep:
    economic offers from edinburgh anyone??????

ReputationRep:
    Im waiting for offer for economics and geography. I reaaaaally hope I get one, even though the course is so competitive.

ReputationRep:
    Offer for Philosophy and Politics: 34 IB points

ReputationRep:
    waiting for one on english and french

ReputationRep:
    Both of the courses in my signature, unconditionally.

ReputationRep:
    when are they going to end the desperate wait of a Physics applicant?
    • PS Helper

ReputationRep:
    PS Helper
    Offer for Mathematical Physics . 3 As in Maths, Physics and anything else.

ReputationRep:
    Electronic and Electrical Engineering offer BBB

ReputationRep:
    I just got an acknowledgement. Anyone else applying for International Business with or without a Language?

I sent application 15/11

ReputationRep:
    offer to do chemistry (conditional BBB) only sent it away on 19th november Whey hey!!

ReputationRep:
    Unconditional offer for Politics & Spanish

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by hannah-03)
    offer to do chemistry (conditional BBB) only sent it away on 19th november Whey hey!!
    wow! i think that may just be the fastest reply in the history of the uni!

ReputationRep:
    Got an offer from my fifth choice to do Medicinal and Biological Chemistry with a Year in Industry - BBB.

ReputationRep:
    Has anyone else got EUCLID saying they have an offer but UCAS not? It came up over a week ago on EUCLID for me but ucas still says pending.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by sjames06)
    Has anyone else got EUCLID saying they have an offer but UCAS not? It came up over a week ago on EUCLID for me but ucas still says pending.
    My EUCLID changed to saying nothing at all under 'admissions status', but the courses showed up under fee details ('Here are the fee details of courses for which we have made you an offer' or some such) something like a week before I got the notification (I got the proper email notification from both EUCLID and UCAS on the same day). There seems to be a) some sort of intermediate stage where you've been made an offer but it doesn't show up and b) a slight delay between EUCLID's status changing and the status on UCAS changing (although this was only a few hours for me, as I say).

(Short answer: basically, yes.)

I'd wager you've got the offer - congratulations!

ReputationRep:
    i know there're a lot of people getting science and maths offers, but has anyone got an iffer for one of the MA courses yet?? I'm applying for Scottish Literature.

I'm not being impatient or anything, i'm simply curious

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by john-milton)
    i know there're a lot of people getting science and maths offers, but has anyone got an iffer for one of the MA courses yet?? I'm applying for Scottish Literature.

I'm not being impatient or anything, i'm simply curious
    I got an offer for MA Pure Mathematics. (I know this isn't what you're looking for, sorry!) I'd imagine the humanities subjects might potentially be in higher demand and so might have to wait longer?

None of the humanities applicants in this thread seem to have offers, yet.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by TheUnbeliever)
    I got an offer for MA Pure Mathematics.
    when did you get your offer..?

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by laura_beth)
    when did you get your offer..?
    I got the EUCLID email on the 25th. Application was submitted on the 12th of October.

• See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• Poll
    Brussels sprouts
  • See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Quick reply
    Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.