Turn on thread page Beta

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Nelien)
    That Pi Fight looks awesome! But man.. I'm in a bigger dilemma.. I'm doing joint Informatics with Philosophy! Who's side will I choose.....
    Flip a coin. As long as it lands on the bigger team that is

ReputationRep:
    Is anyone thinking of changing their course in the first week??

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by LandEcAbs)
    Is anyone thinking of changing their course in the first week??
    Not really changing my course entirely but I'm thinking of doing a joints with another subject.. I could also just get the appropriate modules and get the exact same thing but I think it would be easier just to change the course .

Having second thoughts?

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Nelien)
    Not really changing my course entirely but I'm thinking of doing a joints with another subject.. I could also just get the appropriate modules and get the exact same thing but I think it would be easier just to change the course .

Having second thoughts?
    Definitely, I am down to do Social Policy and Politics, but would rather do economics.. How are you going to go about doing what you have to do?

Turn on thread page Beta
Updated: September 12, 2009
Poll
Could you cope without Wifi?

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
Hide
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.