Sailing on the same boat, but with Kings College London for Undergraduate. Again International student. Waiting for Unconditional offer, after submitting required transcripts of Academic and English Language requirements.
Worried about UCAS Embargo and the possible delays in UKVisa. Unsure whether would be able to join the course or not.
Announcement: UCAS Embargo (King's Apply Unavailable - 12 August to 18 August)
From Friday 12 August, 12pm (UK time) until Thursday 18 August, 8.00am (UK time), King's Apply will be unavailable due to the UCAS Embargo period. The UCAS Embargo will affect all applicants who submitted an application to King's via UCAS this year or in a previous year. During the embargo, you will not be able to login to your King's Apply account until the embargo is lifted on Thursday 18 August, 8.00am (UK time). Please download any information/documentation (such as your CAS number) as soon as possible before the embargo period begins.
Folks, any advice on follow-up with the KCL Admission team other than daily Emails and Calls? Any idea about the number of days required for KCL to convert a Conditional to Unconditional offer. This might help me to decide whether to attend KCL or not.